• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leave us never forget

K

kengel6

I've finally got my blood pressure back to normal but I can not forget the names Pete Morelli (referee) and Jerry Bergman (head linesman). They will be forever linked to names like Lee Harvey Oswald, Ted Bundy, David Burkowitz and Matt Millen.

Thanks Pete and Jerry for ruining my winter.:gaah:

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've finally got my blood pressure back to normal but I can not forget the names Pete Morelli (referee) and Jerry Bergman (head linesman). They will be forever linked to names like Lee Harvey Oswald, Ted Bundy, David Burkowitz and Matt Millen.

Attachments

• Referees.jpg
    Referees.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 112

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from the necrophilia, Ted Bundy seemed like a nice guy.
image.jpg

And all those murders.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I'll get over this game for a long time. Everytime I see a replay of the PI call errrrrr no call I have to turn the channel. Plus the Suh hold on the last Dallas drive. :gaah:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I'll get over this game for a long time. Everytime I see a replay of the PI call errrrrr no call I have to turn the channel. Plus the Suh hold on the last Dallas drive. :gaah:
That's where I'm at, phan. The games this weekend hold no interest for me. I was ready to completely let go. Then today, I got a late Christmas present in the mail from my sister-in-law. An awesome wall hanging of the Lion's logo. I can't bring myself to let that go to waste. But I probably won't have any interest until the off-season officially starts.

It's a classic case of 'I don't give a flying fuck'.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus the Suh hold on the last Dallas drive.

It was holdS (plural).

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And jim joyce

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Cap'n Ron.

I think Kurt Russell just loves eye patches as much as he loves Goldie Hawns fine behind.

View attachment 13998

I was wondering who that was...captain ron, haha. Back in the myspace days my buddy and I made this awesome profile up to try to get him laid and we would message ladies on there using his pictures but a made up career, told women he was a pilot and would sign his emails as sky captain ron.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering who that was...captain ron, haha. Back in the myspace days my buddy and I made this awesome profile up to try to get him laid and we would message ladies on there using his pictures but a made up career, told women he was a pilot and would sign his emails as sky captain ron.

Catfishing before catfishing was cool.