• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lawyer Seeking Assault Charge against Aaron Donald

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take this with a grain of salt because it's Donald's lawyer talking, but apparently it's all on video ..

Attorney for Aaron Donald says his client actually helped the man accusing NFL star of assault

White went on to add that it was a liquor bottle wielded by Spriggs, who swung it at Donald and grazed his head — “and that’s when all hell breaks loose.” Spriggs was then grabbed and “tuned up,” but that it was other men acting in defense of Donald rather than Donald himself who left Spriggs with the concussion, 16 stitches, broken eye socket and broken nose that his attorney, Todd Hollis, reported Wednesday.

Love it, not a term I'd expect from a lawyer

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wouldn't but if you got beaten up so badly that you couldn't perform, you'd be out of a job
Yeah im with you on that I don't think in this case tho that this guy has any permeant damage looks like its all correctable but I could be wrong.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah im with you on that I don't think in this case tho that this guy has any permeant damage looks like its all correctable but I could be wrong.
Correct. IIRC my response was to someone asking the hoop if we'd take a beating from Donald for $800K more so than this particular case

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had a lot of good stuff happen to me after 2am... :whistle:
Like warming up your summer sausage because it just came out of the refrigerator?

Hot Dog Grandma GIF

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all over with, nothing to see here.

Has the video surfaced yet? This sounds like an all-too-typical rebuttal from a lawyer

Downplay initial conflict, divert blame, establish malicious intent, make defendant the victim, drive home point by creating fear (gun), state the opposing party started the ensuing altercation, and control the entire story, claim proof... etc. Then they back down before anything proceeds any further.

It’s like the all-star playbook for defending yourself from a battery claim like this.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the video surfaced yet? This sounds like an all-too-typical rebuttal from a lawyer

Downplay initial conflict, divert blame, establish malicious intent, make defendant the victim, drive home point by creating fear (gun), state the opposing party started the ensuing altercation, and control the entire story, claim proof... etc. Then they back down before anything proceeds any further.

It’s like the all-star playbook for defending yourself from a battery claim like this.
See next post

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“‘I’m not paying anybody anything,'” White recalled Donald telling him, via the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “You and I can walk to the police department and tell them the story. Get the video, get the witnesses, I didn’t do anything. I just want to go to the weight room and not have anybody ask me about this situation, because nothing happened.’”

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What dirty pieces of shit.

It's interesting that the video starts when it does instead of when the direct altercation between Donald and "Mr Spriggs" that the lawyer references takes place

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's interesting that the video starts when it does instead of when the direct altercation between Donald and "Mr Spriggs" that the lawyer references takes place
The video doesn't clear up how this all went down. It starts with Sprigg on the ground surrounded and getting kicked by half dozen men and poor quality video to boot.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is true, but you clearly see Donald comie in and start getting people off the victim and his brother drag him away

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looked like the Rams kicker at the beginning of the video.....