• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last Ride

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else watching this? Would Taker have been able to be a great action hero had he not wanted to keep his character to authentic?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the final episode. I feel that this was a good answer to "the last dance".

I think it was a good risk to go beyond the curtains and expose the human for years they where saying he was super human. It was worth it though.

2 off topic things.

1) As a country music fan. "Troubadour" is not a great song but it describes the man, not the character the man, perfectly.

2) I would not be the guy in 10 years coming up to his door and saying "sir. I'm taking your daughter to prom"

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finished this. Damn good story.

funny how you could say the guy retired more than Favre.

but it still works.

It’s interesting to see him behind the curtain. And everything that went into getting to that mania match...and all the other potential final matches

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the final episode. I feel that this was a good answer to "the last dance".

I think it was a good risk to go beyond the curtains and expose the human for years they where saying he was super human. It was worth it though.

2 off topic things.

1) As a country music fan. "Troubadour" is not a great song but it describes the man, not the character the man, perfectly.

2) I would not be the guy in 10 years coming up to his door and saying "sir. I'm taking your daughter to prom"

If you watch the Stone Cold podcast with Taker on then watch Last Ride I think this one is much better than the Last Dance. Mostly because the entire thing isn’t a puff piece on the Undertaker. It shows faults and down times. Doesn’t blame his shitty WrestleMania performances on others like the Last Dance does either.

The entire problem with this documentary compared to the last dance is that the Undertaker stayed true to his character so wasn’t as main stream as Steve Austin or the Rock. Unlike half of the peers who have spoken out against the Jordan on the Last Dance, Undertaker is universally respected by his peers but on that same note just like Jordan people were drooling over getting him to be “real” in a documentary/shoot form.