• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last night's game in one gif...

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long before Clemson becomes the evil empire?

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would post the ugliest pic possible, but unfortunately posting Rosie O'Donnell nude would be cruel and unusual even for that abortion last night...

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long before Clemson becomes the evil empire?

I don’t see it happening. They don’t recruit at the Bama or OSU level. That DL is probably gone. You thought most of them would leave last year, pretty cool they skip the NFK to come back and win a title.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see it happening. They don’t recruit at the Bama or OSU level. That DL is probably gone. You thought most of them would leave last year, pretty cool they skip the NFK to come back and win a title.

You say that. But Clemson recruits right around #5 or #6, and they keep recruiting better every year. Yeah, the defensive line will be gone next year, but they're being replaced by some fantastic young players, including Xavier Thomas, who was a superstar this year as a freshman. I imagine they'll be returning the bulk of their secondary and adding 5 star Andrew Booth, the top CB this year in recruiting. The defense might take a step back. That said, basically, the entire offense is returning, with Trevor Lawrence, Etienne, Feaster, Lyn-J Dixon, Lawrence's three favorite receivers, his fifth favorite receiver, are adding a 5 star receiver, and are returning the majority of the offensive line (and Mitch Hyatt is being replaced by Jackson Carmon, who was the #1 tackle in the country last year). I suspect the offense will be just as good next year. So, if the defense takes a step back from the #1 defense to #10 or so, and let's say allows 7 more points a game, we'll still have won all of our games under Lawrence by two touchdowns.

TLDR: Don't you worry your little longhorn head. I think Clemson will be just fine.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say that. But Clemson recruits right around #5 or #6, and they keep recruiting better every year. Yeah, the defensive line will be gone next year, but they're being replaced by some fantastic young players, including Xavier Thomas, who was a superstar this year as a freshman. I imagine they'll be returning the bulk of their secondary and adding 5 star Andrew Booth, the top CB this year in recruiting. The defense might take a step back. That said, basically, the entire offense is returning, with Trevor Lawrence, Etienne, Feaster, Lyn-J Dixon, Lawrence's three favorite receivers, his fifth favorite receiver, are adding a 5 star receiver, and are returning the majority of the offensive line (and Mitch Hyatt is being replaced by Jackson Carmon, who was the #1 tackle in the country last year). I suspect the offense will be just as good next year. So, if the defense takes a step back from the #1 defense to #10 or so, and let's say allows 7 more points a game, we'll still have won all of our games under Lawrence by two touchdowns.

TLDR: Don't you worry your little longhorn head. I think Clemson will be just fine.

Relax, it’s OK. Just an opinion, no need to write an essay

Pegleggedgreg

fantastic man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t really see Clemson falling off anytime soon. Dabo’s built a great program and the staff all seem to be in for the long haul; I don’t see key pieces like BV, Scott, Elliot (maybe) leaving either. Reminds me of vintage Nebraska under Osborne where the assistants stuck around for 10-15 years, which is even harder to do in this day and age of hiring/firing head coaches after 1-2 seasons. Unless Dabo rolls out for a bigger gig at the NFL level, which I don’t think suits his coaching style nearly as well as the collegiate game, then this Clemson program is gonna be up there at the top for the foreseeable future.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson isn't going anywhere. The recruiting class they just signed might be Dabo's best and they still have Lawrence for two more years.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson aint going anywhere unless Dabo comes to Bama. Which before last night I was 90% sure he would say yes to Bama now its like 50/50.