• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last minute TE help

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one league I nabbed Cam Brate thinking Howard was gonna miss significant time but now Howard is apparantly fully recovered. Do I still play Brate? Winston does have a history of throwing to him but Howard has looked more like the TE they expected him to be (even thou it was with Fitz and not Winston). Njoku is available. Do I still rock with Brate? I literally have no idea. I could easily see both scenarios happening of Brate still being Winston's BFF or Brate/Howard splitting time and neither gives you value. The Atlanta thing has me ify as well because if its a shoot out, maybe both TEs get some value (Howard in yardage, Brate in scores)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'n rolling with Brate in one league and Howard is on the wire....................Winston loves him some Brate..............

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting Njoku in one league. Other choices were Hayden Hurst and Niles Paul. Slim waivers.

In another, Im starting Winston at QB. With Howard, Brate AND Njoku on waivers. Starting Winston has nothing to do with anything, but I really can't help but guess who Famous Jameis throws to more.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually picked Brate up in several games for the same reason because of his history with Winston. It's hard to know how much that will matter though because in the past, Brate has been on the field for more snaps that Howard, but this year it's been reversed. I took Brate out of all my lineups. I'm not dropping him, but I want to see what a full game with Winston at QB and Howard active does before I'm willing to play him. I did have George Kittle, Jordan Reed, and Kyle Rudolph as my other options though, so that did make the decision a little easier.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one league I nabbed Cam Brate thinking Howard was gonna miss significant time but now Howard is apparantly fully recovered. Do I still play Brate? Winston does have a history of throwing to him but Howard has looked more like the TE they expected him to be (even thou it was with Fitz and not Winston). Njoku is available. Do I still rock with Brate? I literally have no idea. I could easily see both scenarios happening of Brate still being Winston's BFF or Brate/Howard splitting time and neither gives you value. The Atlanta thing has me ify as well because if its a shoot out, maybe both TEs get some value (Howard in yardage, Brate in scores)

Njoku does not have the best of matchups this week, but he is easily a top 10 TE rest of season. Mayfield has proven he can move the offense and Njoku is their 2nd or 3rd best pass catching option.

Brate might be better this week, but I still suggest picking up Njoku so you don't lose him next week. He should not be available.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im playing Njoku, not the best matchup but hes getting a VERY healthy amount of targets with baker, 8-11...........which is wr1/wr2 territory gimme the guy whose built like gronk, with alot of chances

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. Wisdom of the crowd says Njoku. If it works out, may you all have rich fantasy blessings. If it doesn't, may you be cursed for fantasy turmoil and misery

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. Wisdom of the crowd says Njoku. If it works out, may you all have rich fantasy blessings. If it doesn't, may you be cursed for fantasy turmoil and misery

Curse all you want, but this is more about the next 10 weeks for me.

Njoku should be owned in 8 team leagues given all the TE injuries. Brate is waiver fodder with Howard back, but he does have a good matchup this week.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curse all you want, but this is more about the next 10 weeks for me.

Njoku should be owned in 8 team leagues given all the TE injuries. Brate is waiver fodder with Howard back, but he does have a good matchup this week.

I'll exempt you from any curses. You're already cursed with Dwight Howard on your Wizards

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll exempt you from any curses. You're already cursed with Dwight Howard on your Wizards

Fair enough.

But FYI, the Wizards were cursed long before Dwight Howard arrived.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it started out promising fer Brate................shit.