• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last draft of the season...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't hold anything back now!

12 teams, PPR, 6pt Pass TDs, other than that looks relatively normal scoring.

Start QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE, Flex (R/W/T), K, DEF, 7 bench.

We get 1 keeper every year and give up the draft pick we selected him in the last round. Mine is Josh Jacobs for a 4th round pick. My draft position is 4th and the 3 ahead of me still have their 1st round picks. Other players kept...

Barkley, Kamara, Cook, Henry, M. Thomas, Carson, Julio, Miles Sanders, Godwin, Lamar, DJ Moore

Looks like the top available players are...

CMac, Zeke, Mixon, Adams, Chubb, CEH, Aaron Jones... a few others who I probably wouldn't end up taking over these guys.

Am I missing something? Realistically hoping for Mixon.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you know CMac and Zeke will be gone so Mixon looks like a good choice.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you know CMac and Zeke will be gone so Mixon looks like a good choice.
Who would be your target if the top 3 are Mac, Zeke and Mixon?

Chubb? Adams? I don't think these guys hoard RBs like you guys do, so I could probably stock up on a bunch in the middle rounds and go top WR heavy. Although, I have never drafted with this group before outside of about 3 guys. But from what I hear, I should be able to get some value at RB later on.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chubb, but I got a man crush on him so take with a grain of salt.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would be your target if the top 3 are Mac, Zeke and Mixon?

Chubb? Adams? I don't think these guys hoard RBs like you guys do, so I could probably stock up on a bunch in the middle rounds and go top WR heavy. Although, I have never drafted with this group before outside of about 3 guys. But from what I hear, I should be able to get some value at RB later on.

Chubb but find someone that despises Chubb. Adams isn't a bad consolation prize in PPR though. It always makes me feel nice and warm inside getting two RB's with my 1st two picks but realistically you would be getting two with your 1st and 4th..so even better.

So it's Chubb then Adams imo. I am not big on Henry or Cook. I think Henry is only going down this year and Cook, injuries and contract issues.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hunt extension has me a little worried here

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chubb but find someone that despises Chubb. Adams isn't a bad consolation prize in PPR though. It always makes me feel nice and warm inside getting two RB's with my 1st two picks but realistically you would be getting two with your 1st and 4th..so even better.

So it's Chubb then Adams imo. I am not big on Henry or Cook. I think Henry is only going down this year and Cook, injuries and contract issues.

Henry and Cook are already being kept, cause they will both outscore Chubb this year, lol

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR league, give me Adams, in what is essentially the 16th pick of the draft, right?
I like your thought process, but I will say this - in my 14tm draft last night, RBs went often and early, 23 RBs taken within the first 3 rounds (55% of the picks!!!)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry and Cook are already being kept, cause they will both outscore Chubb this year, lol

Thought I saw Henry...well that makes the clear option, Chubb!! LOL

You trust Cook more than Chubb with the contract issues? To be clear I do like Cook more but never know. I've never liked Henry...he is too hit or miss for me.

I will make a friendly bet Chubb will outscore Henry this year...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You trust Cook more than Chubb with the contract issues? To be clear I do like Cook more but never know. I've never liked Henry...he is too hit or miss for me.

I will make a friendly bet Chubb will outscore Henry this year...

I'll find a pick of King Henry for you to sport the whole off season if I win, same goes for me and Chubb should you win?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You trust Cook more than Chubb with the contract issues?

Not so much Chubb's contract status, but Hunt's. Cook's competition didn't just get an extension when he was in a good place to get traded (on a RFA tender). Trade rumors weren't swirling or anything, but that door is pretty much closed now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so much Chubb's contract status, but Hunt's. Cook's competition didn't just get an extension when he was in a good place to get traded (on a RFA tender). Trade rumors weren't swirling or anything, but that door is pretty much closed now.

No, I mean Cook's contract issues. I know Hunt is a threat, even more now but Cook and the Vikings contract situation. Seemed like he is frustrated but is moving along with the season...the thing that worries me is if he doesn't get the touches or they aren't winning. Does he sit out or something...I know right now he said he will play but still worries me. I guess I am alone here lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We kind of took over your threat Femur...I will take blame.

SAFE bet: Adams if Mixon is gone

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I mean Cook's contract issues. I know Hunt is a threat, even more now but Cook and the Vikings contract situation. Seemed like he is frustrated but is moving along with the season...the thing that worries me is if he doesn't get the touches or they aren't winning. Does he sit out or something...I know right now he said he will play but still worries me. I guess I am alone here lol.
Cook is kept anyway, so he's not even an option. If he was, I would take him over Mixon, but that doesn't matter now.

5 minutes until go time. Wish me luck...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook is kept anyway, so he's not even an option. If he was, I would take him over Mixon, but that doesn't matter now.

5 minutes until go time. Wish me luck...

upload_2020-9-8_18-37-27.png

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB - Brees, Jimmy G.
RB - Jacobs, Mixon, Fournette, Dobbins, Lindsay, Edmonds
WR - Evans, Odell, Keenan Allen, Deebo, Jeudy
TE - Olsen
K - Crosby
DEF - Indy

Backup QBs went on a run right before I pounced, so I waited until it was Jimmy G late to get one. I may end up dropping him and grabbing Winston after a week or 2 if he doesn't do much. TEs dried up the same way. One dude took 3 in the first 10 rounds. I felt like I had to reach for Dobbins a little (7th), but that was lower than he has gone in the last few I have done, so that works for me. I got Deebo in the 10th and I love that value.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB - Brees, Jimmy G.
RB - Jacobs, Mixon, Fournette, Dobbins, Lindsay, Edmonds
WR - Evans, Odell, Keenan Allen, Deebo, Jeudy
TE - Olsen
K - Crosby
DEF - Indy

Backup QBs went on a run right before I pounced, so I waited until it was Jimmy G late to get one. I may end up dropping him and grabbing Winston after a week or 2 if he doesn't do much. TEs dried up the same way. One dude took 3 in the first 10 rounds. I felt like I had to reach for Dobbins a little (7th), but that was lower than he has gone in the last few I have done, so that works for me. I got Deebo in the 10th and I love that value.

Solid RB's...WR's solid as well but more question marks. TE not that strong. Overall I say you had a pretty good draft though.

So who did the guy in front of you take if he didn't take Mixon? Adams or Chubb?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid RB's...WR's solid as well but more question marks. TE not that strong. Overall I say you had a pretty good draft though.

So who did the guy in front of you take if he didn't take Mixon? Adams or Chubb?
CEH

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

59e7c150333f83034845db33_cutlerlaughing.gif