• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Las Vegas Raiders at Denver Broncos

coloradobuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highest paid Secondary in the NFL and this is what we get? Embarrassing!
Time to fire the Special Teams Coach and Shurmur!
We can still salvage this season but not with Shurmur calling the plays!
And it's time for the Secondary to live up to their potential!! All this talk of this Secondary being the new "No Fly Zone 2.0"........just got torched by the Raiders! Embarrassing!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like all the Bronco players have been given individual and unique play books. Putrid!

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we’re .500 because we played the worst 3 teams in the league. yesterday proved this team lacks confidence and plays weee there to be made just like last week and were not made. IMO that’s not going to change.
I think honestly we are the worst team. We have a great roster those teams are young and don't. Really embarrassing how far we've fallen. I love Paton but, Minn MO has hardly lit league on fire I hope he uses is own model when hiring new HC. It really sucks not having ownership in place first before we needed to hire new HC.

chrisp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its shocking how quickly and to what extent this team has unravelled. I was in favour of sticking with the coaching staff in the offseason for continuity's sake, and the early returns in the first three games looked great - it looked like a different team, and definitely progress from what we saw ast year, despite the level of competition. The the Baltimore performance on its own could have been shrugged off, but we went on to not just give the Steelers a chance to get over their own slump but doing it by not really being in the game at all. Then a home game, against a hated rival who have been inconsistent themselves and.......this.....

Thing is the performance was not only bad but also had hallmarks of desperation all over it - Vic's two ludicrous challenges being exhibit A. If the coach is setting that kind of tone I'm not surprised our normally safe-hands QB was flinging picks for fun by the end of the game. The whole thing had the feeling of a playing staff that never really bought into what they have been asked to do by the coaches. Vic's first season was different - you had the feeling that the team was playing hard but they just couldn't get the wins. This team had an opportunity last night to right the ship and they definitively failed to answer the bell...

You don't know me on this board - I'm a refugee from the Orangemane (where I didn't post much either, but...) and this is my first real post here. But I'm normally positive - I swear to you I am always trying to see the bright side and looking for ways to defend our coaches and players when others want to throw them under the bus.......but I've run out of steam with this bunch, wouldn't bat an eyelid if Vic got the sack tomorrow (not suggesting he should - may as well let the season play out, jsut saying it wouldn;t upset me...).

Its still early with lots of football left to play but evertything good about this team has turned sour....pass defense was supposed to be our strength but we're getting absolutely gashed out there week in week out....still rooting for the team but without a shred of hope left.....go Broncos....:L

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Chrisp! And hey, it’s tough for anyone to be humming Blue Skies right now!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game yesterday, guys. No quit in the Broncs.

Been on the road moving. Halfway to Nashville.. In Sioux Falls, SD watching MNF..

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game yesterday, guys. No quit in the Broncs.

Been on the road moving. Halfway to Nashville.. In Sioux Falls, SD watching MNF..

Tell the Stanford center I said hello.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Just rereading this thread. I offer apologies for posting so much nonsense during the game. Just disappointed with this team. It’s been an endurance test.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to apologize pump. We all get in our feelings on gameday.... Big reason why I try to refrain from posting during the games. When we are winning it is kind of fun when we are losing I may not have much good to say. ;)

After the game is over I just have learned to forget about it. Nothing I can do but complain. ;)

I just keep telling myself.... I had the luxury of watching my beloved Broncos win 3 Super Bowls... I can die a happy man.... OF course the more they win the happier I will be. ;)