• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lappy, Carle, JVR, and Scott "Best Player Ever" Hartnell to be in a movie

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four Flyers Bit By the Acting Bug - Philadelphia Flyers - News

Earlier this month, four members of the Philadelphia Flyers were bit by the acting bug. Ian Laperriere, Matt Carle, Scott Hartnell and James van Riemsdyk flew out to Los Angeles to shoot a scene in Judd Apatow's latest movie. The Flyers players had speaking roles in the movie that currently has a working title, "This Is Forty," starring Megan Fox, Wyatt Russell and Leslie Mann.

Laperriere is friends with Apatow who has produced box office hits "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," "Knocked Up" and "Superbad."

“We had a good time on the set,” said Lapperriere. “Very nice people on the set. I have a great respect to these actors; they put a lot of time in to these scenes.”

In one scene, the four were asked to dance.

"I will award myself the title of worst dancer," said Lapperriere. "JVR and Hartsy had some moves. Matty Carle is a little more my type; a stiffer dancer just like me. But we were all sportsmen and had a lot of fun."

James van Riemsdyk, Ian Laperriere and Matt Carle all tweeted from the set. After a 14-hour day, Matt Carle admitted that he may not be cut out for that type of lifestyle. “I don't think I'll be quitting my day job anytime soon, but had a blast,” said van Riemsdyk.

The movie is scheduled for a December 2012 release

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
< :mmph: >

I heard about this yesterday on MMR and was like - "are you fucking kidding me??!" lol

Thanks a lot for sharing 4706. :brick:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just on IMDB. New trailer out for this. Looks like a solid follow up to Knocked Up. More importantly, however, is that for half a second you can see Lappy and his bald ass dome dancing.

IMDb: Comedies - a list by IMDb-Editors

2:22

QtV7A.jpg

And the scary thing is, Hartnell is the only Flyers that remains.