• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Odom found unconscious... fighting for his life

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only am posting it in response to your rants. If you don't want to read anymore of my comments just either put me on ignore mode or don't respond to my posts. Problem solved. :D

No you weren't. You were already posting your bullshit before I said anything, both yesterday and today. Obviously, it's very important to you that we all know that you think everyone should be handle all adversity as well as "people you know" who have been through adversity.

As for ignoring you and/or not responding to your posts. I think I'll do neither and just continue to call you out on your bullshit and stupidity.

Or, you can stay the fuck off the NBA boards since you don't add anything worth a shit anyway. Problem solved.:D

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you weren't. You were already posting your bullshit before I said anything, both yesterday and today. Obviously, it's very important to you that we all know that you think everyone should be handle all adversity as well as "people you know" who have been through adversity.

As for ignoring you and/or not responding to your posts. I think I'll do neither and just continue to call you out on your bullshit and stupidity.

Or, you can stay the fuck off the NBA boards since you don't add anything worth a shit anyway. Problem solved.:D
Maybe you should calm down or you'll have a heart attack. I'm sitting here laughing at your overreaction to my posts. I will continue to post on the NBA boards since you have nothing to say about it and even if you did I could care less.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should calm down or you'll have a heart attack. I'm sitting here laughing at your overreaction to my posts. I will continue to post on the NBA boards since you have nothing to say about it and even if you did I could care less.

No you aren't. You've made a fool of yourself, got called out for it and now you're trying to save face. You're just continuing to embarrass yourself and the best part is, you're not smart enough to realize it.

You even tried to lie and say you were here responding to my "rants."

You should probably quit while you're behind.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you aren't. You've made a fool of yourself, got called out for it and now you're trying to save face. You're just continuing to embarrass yourself and the best part is, you're not smart enough to realize it.

You even tried to lie and say you were here responding to my "rants."

You should probably quit while you're behind.
Keep on punching because you haven't laid a glove on me. The only fool is you distorting my original post.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep on punching because you haven't laid a glove on me. The only fool is you distorting my original post.

Really?!? How about you go back and read what others are saying. Like I said, you've embarrassed yourself and aren't even smart enough to realize it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?!? How about you go back and read what others are saying. Like I said, you've embarrassed yourself and aren't even smart enough to realize it.
I'm much smarter than you are because I don't let folks like you upset me nor do I have to resort on name calling or using four letter words to make a point. Keep on trying as I'm really enjoying this exchange.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm much smarter than you are because I don't let folks like you upset me nor do I have to resort on name calling or using four letter words to make a point. Keep on trying as I'm really enjoying this exchange.

:spit:

Had to stop reading after the bold part.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe someone could help you with reading comprehension. :D

Reading comprehension had nothing to do with it. I couldn't stop laughing after I read that first part. By far the funniest thing you've ever posted.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading comprehension had nothing to do with it. I couldn't stop laughing after I read that first part. By far the funniest thing you've ever posted.
I'm glad I could lighten up your day as you seemed ready to implode.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Lamar is reportedly improving. Considering the circumstances though I'd be surprised if he could ever live a normal life again. He could require around the clock assistance.

Do you love that Khloe?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does anyone like you?