• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Odom found unconscious... fighting for his life

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't know John Mayer, then I would look into his work with "John Mayer Trio". It showcases his guitar talent. He's nowhere near the talent of Trey, but he's still a bad ass guitarist.

I'll stream some and check it out. Like i said, he MUST be good if the guys from the Dead want to play with him.... That's quite an endorsement.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interestingly, Mayer is relatively new to the Grateful Dead. He's been spending a lot of time these last several months learning the songs. It will be interesting to watch some videos of the shows and see how he does.

I saw Phish a few times back in the 90s down in San Diego. They were fun shows. Trey is an excellent guitarist. I was really impressed with his work with the Dead.

Yeah. Phish shows are always a blast. The wife and I have been finishing the last 2 Summer tours in Colorado and those have been insane. The talent of the band is just awesome. Seeing Trey in Vegas in 2 weeks with his band. Can't wait.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never told folks how they should feel about this guy, only how I feel about the situation. My posts were well thought out and devoid of any bitching or whining.

No they weren't. They were full of bullshit and telling others all about how you have no compassion for Lamar and neither should anyone else.

That was before you told us all about how Lamar should be able to handle adversity better than others because he could play basketball and made a lot of money.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,847.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, just because someone was gifted with natural athletic ability and made a pile of money, doesn't mean that he's any better at handling adversity than anyone else.

I guess you're one of those people who listens to celebrities because you think they're smart because they're celebrities.

And addiction is a serious illness.

A lot of athletes grew up with nothing so when they get money they may not be as equipped to handle it as some athlete who grew up in the suburbs and just happened to be a good athlete. But, didn't need to be in order to escape his surroundings.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't know John Mayer, then I would look into his work with "John Mayer Trio". It showcases his guitar talent. He's nowhere near the talent of Trey, but he's still a bad ass guitarist.

He's definitely an underrated guitarist, probably one of the best out there today. I think he gets overlooked because some of his stuff skews more soft rock/alt so people don't really know he's a guy that can shred with the very best of them.

Probably my favorite song from the John Mayer Trio

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they weren't. They were full of bullshit and telling others all about how you have no compassion for Lamar and neither should anyone else.

That was before you told us all about how Lamar should be able to handle adversity better than others because he could play basketball and made a lot of money.
I never said others shouldn't feel compassion for Lamar. I only posted my feelings on this subject. Are you that thin skinned that you can't tolerate opinions that differ from yours? What has Lamar done to warrant empathy from anyone with the exception of Lakers fans?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said others shouldn't feel compassion for Lamar. I only posted my feelings on this subject. Are you that thin skinned that you can't tolerate opinions that differ from yours? What has Lamar done to warrant empathy from anyone with the exception of Lakers fans?

Wow! I think this is your longest post.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is awake and i thought i heard a rumor he might be talking, slightly

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bullshit. It's exactly what you did. And here you are again, in the same thread, saying the same shit you said yesterday. Considering that this is a thread about someone you don't care about and have no compassion for, you sure are spending an awful lot of time posting in it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. It's exactly what you did. And here you are again, in the same thread, saying the same shit you said yesterday. Considering that this is a thread about someone you don't care about and have no compassion for, you sure are spending an awful lot of time posting in it.
I only am posting it in response to your rants. If you don't want to read anymore of my comments just either put me on ignore mode or don't respond to my posts. Problem solved. :D