• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Odom found unconscious... fighting for his life

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has supposedly improved slightly today. Long way to go to get out the woods though.

Love seeing these avis and gifs of Thumper like yours @handicappers. Hilarious.

"The Wheel" is one of my favorite Dead tunes, as well. Are you going to see Dead & Co in December?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has supposedly improved slightly today. Long way to go to get out the woods though.

Love seeing these avis and gifs of Thumper like yours @handicappers. Hilarious.

I owe it all to my sponsor, @clarkson23devils, the former poster RBF for stealing his avatar, and to the stable of concubines in the basement.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins +6. Easy money, or what? That line should be 3-3.5 according to my model. I'll take those points...

From what I'm being told via several algorithms, Eli Manning is sure to cover the spread.
Word on the street is that everyone is dedicating the game to Daniel Fells and that they want to go out and win for him.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't buying shit for that asswipe. I'll tell ya what though, next time I head out to Seattle for business (in the next year or so) I'll be sure to give him a PM so we can meet up in person and see if he wants to still give me that "physical beatdown" he better bring his keyboard though.
Phred is all talk. 100% nothing but full of bullshit and hot air. I don't think I've seen a productive post out of him ever on this site. He stole the nickname of someone who has died from another site and basically just looks to ruffle feathers here. He could no sooner meet you and fight as he could find a date so he's not stuck online so much.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Wheel" is one of my favorite Dead tunes, as well. Are you going to see Dead & Co in December?

My wife hates the Dead, so most likely not. I streamed one of the Chicago shows this last summer. I thought Trey kicked ass. I don't think Mayer will fill that Jerry role quite as well though. I'm not a big fan of Mayer. Not much of a fan of Phish either.

I did see the Dead at the Gorge in Washington state several years ago. That was fun. Haynes was solid. Great amphitheater.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phred is all talk. 100% nothing but full of bullshit and hot air. I don't think I've seen a productive post out of him ever on this site. He stole the nickname of someone who has died from another site and basically just looks to ruffle feathers here. He could no sooner meet you and fight as he could find a date so he's not stuck online so much.

Can't you ban him?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First time I've had a discussion with him in here and I'm glad it was the first time because it was also the last. Fucking clown.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife hates the Dead, so most likely not. I streamed one of the Chicago shows this last summer. I thought Trey kicked ass. I don't think Mayer will fill that Jerry role quite as well though. I'm not a big fan of Mayer. Not much of a fan of Phish either.

I did see the Dead at the Gorge in Washington state several years ago. That was fun. Haynes was solid. Great amphitheater.

What is Dead and CO.?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't you ban him?
Only 3 people on this site have the ability to ban posters now. It would seem phred stays well enough to the shadows to not make it obvious he needs to go.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Dead and CO.?

Mickey, Bill, and Bobby want to keep it going after the big summer shows in Santa Clara and Chicago. John Mayer is going to give the Jerry slot a go this time. It's going to be hard to follow Trey.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got lucky with my wife. She didn't know the Dead(or Phish) when we met. I'm a big Phish guy having seen them 30+ times. I didn't "get" the Dead while Jerry was alive, so I've had to see The Other Ones, Phil & Friends and that kind of stuff instead. I'm not a John Mayer guy AT ALL(don't really know his stuff), but the guys obviously think very highly of him to cast him in that role. We'll see! Agree that Trey was awesome this Summer at the Dead 50th, btw.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got lucky with my wife. She didn't know the Dead(or Phish) when we met. I'm a big Phish guy having seen them 30+ times. I didn't "get" the Dead while Jerry was alive, so I've had to see The Other Ones, Phil & Friends and that kind of stuff instead. I'm not a John Mayer guy AT ALL(don't really know his stuff), but the guys obviously think very highly of him to cast him in that role. We'll see! Agree that Trey was awesome this Summer at the Dead 50th, btw.

If you don't know John Mayer, then I would look into his work with "John Mayer Trio". It showcases his guitar talent. He's nowhere near the talent of Trey, but he's still a bad ass guitarist.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interestingly, Mayer is relatively new to the Grateful Dead. He's been spending a lot of time these last several months learning the songs. It will be interesting to watch some videos of the shows and see how he does.

I saw Phish a few times back in the 90s down in San Diego. They were fun shows. Trey is an excellent guitarist. I was really impressed with his work with the Dead.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't know John Mayer, then I would look into his work with "John Mayer Trio". It showcases his guitar talent. He's nowhere near the talent of Trey, but he's still a bad ass guitarist.

If his guitar playing is as good as the list of girls he's banged, he'll do quite fine.