• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Odom found unconscious... fighting for his life

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No - he didn't - No one dies from cocaine use and are having a good time. They say that the first time you use cocaine, you hit a high like never before and that's the addition in trying to hit the same high which never happens and it makes them miserable. Lamar was a deeply disturbed individual to be paying a bunch of whores to have sex with instead of going home to a loving wife

It's a message board, not a wake.

It's more the 3rd or 4th time, it's rare you appreciate the full effects of a drug the first time around.

Btw, for the record, coke ain't fun. Before anyone tries it, remember it is cut with baby laxatives most of the time and you're gonna shit yourself promptly.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a message board, not a wake.

It's more the 3rd or 4th time, it's rare you appreciate the full effects of a drug the first time around.

Btw, for the record, coke ain't fun. Before anyone tries it, remember it is cut with baby laxatives most of the time and you're gonna shit yourself promptly.
I have used, but it has always sounded stupid and granted that Lamar did this to himself and was a stupid man for doing it, but I still feel sorry for him and as a human being I can only pray that God can do something I can't do. if he recovers, then he can help others, but I also believe his children need their dad

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have used, but it has always sounded stupid and granted that Lamar did this to himself and was a stupid man for doing it, but I still feel sorry for him and as a human being I can only pray that God can do something I can't do. if he recovers, then he can help others, but I also believe his children need their dad

Well, being serious, I feel very badly for him and his family. I've lost 2 close friends to self-destructive cycles and it is hard to watch and live with after the fact.

My best friend got hooked on Oxycontin and Cocaine (a bad combo) and off'd himself in his garage when he couldn't get clean after his baby being born.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, being serious, I feel very badly for him and his family. I've lost 2 close friends to self-destructive cycles and it is hard to watch and live with after the fact.

My best friend got hooked on Oxycontin and Cocaine (a bad combo) and off'd himself in his garage when he couldn't get clean after his baby being born.
I think that's one my points to these dip shits saying you shouldn't feel sorry for them and they did it to themselves and yada yada and dressing you down for having sympathy. It's not that simple to walk away from that type of self destruction and the people you hurt the most with that attitude is the friends and family around them

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did in a round about way and you certainly bitched about the others having compassion
I can care less about others having compassion. You seem to have a reading comprehension problem.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I don't get how Khloe can say I love you after Lamar just blew 75K on prostitutes and cocaine.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing a parent is not the same as losing a child - That is something you don't understand. Every body loses their parents sooner or later - that's the natural order. In spite of the hard work of care of my mother, I hated losing her, but she was 90 years old - it was the natural order. Now I just hope I can live that long:crutch:
My friend's parents died in their late 30's in a car crash. That is not the natural order like an elderly person dying of natural causes. You should live a long life because only the good die young. :D

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I don't get how Khloe can say I love you after Lamar just blew 75K on prostitutes and cocaine.
It makes for a great reality show by her saying she loves him. Those Kardashians know how to get high television ratings.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck did Reggie Bush get out alive?

Odom is probably gonna die.

Jenner wants to become a woman.

That family is FUCKED UP.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's all hope Kanye gets his due. Now there's someone I would never feel sympathy for.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Home to his loving wife? The same wife that filed for divorce over two years ago because LO was banging whores and doing drugs? I can't believe that Khloe is even involved right now, but she stands to make a lot of money if he dies.

That part made me laugh, too. Loving wife?!?! Da fuck is that?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget poor Kris Humphries. He got used and abused and somehow was cast as the bad guy!

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's all hope Kanye gets his due. Now there's someone I would never feel sympathy for.

I wonder how much of the Kanye & Kim "marriage" is just a business deal anyway? They are both good for the other's career. Jay-Z and Beyonce have used this front for a long time, as well.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has supposedly improved slightly today. Long way to go to get out the woods though.

Love seeing these avis and gifs of Thumper like yours @handicappers. Hilarious.