• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Odom found unconscious... fighting for his life

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate this for Odom. I know people are actually judging him for doing the drugs in the first place but honestly, if you had been through all the shit that he's been through (losing a best friend, mom AND son) then I'm sure most people would contemplate it as well. He never really reached his full potential as a basketball player, if you ask me. And that's saying a lot cause he was always a hell of a player.

Prayers for Lamar and his family. This is awful to hear about.

That's fucking bullshit......Go back and read my post.no.96 and get back to me about that........:mad2:

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's weird. I saw just now that Ramona Shelbourne reported that he has been showing small signs of improvement.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN just sent a push notification and said that he's still on life support, but showing small signs of improvement.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know folks that went through tough times but chose to to react in a positive and not negative way. Just because a person encounters tragedy in life is no excuse for bizarre behavior.

Yes, because after all, everyone has the same level of coping skills, same upbringing, same education, etc. But hey, you know people who went through tough times and handled it in a positive way, so that means everyone else in the world must react the same way.

I know people who went through tough times and handled it positively. I know people who went through tough times, handled it negatively and then turned things around later. I also know a couple of people who never pulled themselves out of it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because after all, everyone has the same level of coping skills, same upbringing, same education, etc. But hey, you know people who went through tough times and handled it in a positive way, so that means everyone else in the world must react the same way.

I know people who went through tough times and handled it positively. I know people who went through tough times, handled it negatively and then turned things around later. I also know a couple of people who never pulled themselves out of it.
I applaud the folks that handle adversity in a positive way. The others not so much.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this pretty much knocks it outta the park. we AIN'T all the same. and as long as we ALL have hearts, and minds we also have the potential to make mistakes. that's being HUMAN, baby. it is what it is...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do I. I also have empathy and try to help those who don't handle it as well if I am able to.
The man was born with natural athletic ability and made millions of dollars playing a kids game but chose to become a boozer and a drug abuser despite all this. I have empathy for folks that suffer from serious illnesses and others that have struggled to earn an honest living.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man was born with natural athletic ability and made millions of dollars playing a kids game but chose to become a boozer and a drug abuser despite all this. I have empathy for folks that suffer from serious illnesses and others that have struggled to earn an honest living.

First of all, just because someone was gifted with natural athletic ability and made a pile of money, doesn't mean that he's any better at handling adversity than anyone else.

I guess you're one of those people who listens to celebrities because you think they're smart because they're celebrities.

And addiction is a serious illness.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you're one of those people who listens to celebrities because you think they're smart because they're celebrities.

Actually I don't give a hoot about celebrities but obviously you do.