• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers lose at home to the Orlando Magic

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With LeBron, but no AD. I cant help but think if it was reversed and AD was playing and there was no LeBron the Lakers would have won.

LeBron missing shots and free throws down the stretch to the Magic...………..

Lakers desperately need one more piece to really contend for a title. They need that spot shooter in the corner that LeBron can pass to when he drives to the lane.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With LeBron, but no AD. I cant help but think if it was reversed and AD was playing and there was no LeBron the Lakers would have won.

Lakers desperately need one more piece to really contend for a title. They need that spot shooter in the corner that LeBron can pass to when he drives to the lane.

its one game.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is nothing desperate about any need for the Lakers this season lol. They are currently leading the West by 4.5 games and have now won 9 of their last 10. The Magic are currently a playoff team in the East. Sure, the loss is disappointing, but it's one game in mid January. Ho-hum.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its one game.
It goes to show that this is AD's team, not LeBron's.

Just like Miami was Wade's.

Just like Cleveland's championship team was Kyrie's.

These are players who have the mentality to refuse to lose to the Orlando Magic at home. Kobe would not have let his team falter at home to the Orlando Magic be it a game in January or a game in June.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It goes to show that this is AD's team, not LeBron's.

Just like Miami was Wade's.

Just like Cleveland's championship team was Kyrie's.

These are players who have the mentality to refuse to lose to the Orlando Magic at home. Kobe would not have let his team falter at home to the Orlando Magic be it a game in January or a game in June.

so, in a hypothetical situation, where the magic and lakers are both in the same conference, and they meet in the playoffs for a 7-game series, and lebron is injured and out the entire series...the magic are going to win it because "this is AD's team, not LeBron's"..?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, in a hypothetical situation, where the magic and lakers are both in the same conference, and they meet in the playoffs for a 7-game series, and lebron is injured and out the entire series...the magic are going to win it because "this is AD's team, not LeBron's"..?

If the Magic/Lakers met in a 7 game series, if I were a Laker fan and had to choose to have either LeBron or AD, I am taking AD all day.

That is a silly question.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

Yep, Lakers are doomed. May as well tank the rest of the season.

Of course...

In 2009, the Magic swept the Lakers in the regular season. Those same teams met in the finals.

The Lakers won 4 games to 1.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fun fact: the only game this season Lebron was inactive and AD played...they lost by 24 points.

His name is Danny Green lolzzz. Literally the best corner 3 point shooter in the game today

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please do you and all of us a favor and stop talking about NBA...you sound like @buckalis

If the Lakers don't win a title it will ultimately come down to the Clippers just having better role players coupled with their two stars. There isn't much the Lakers can do when they really don't have much cap, many assets or draft picks. As of right now they are fine...small move(s) at the deadline if possible

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gonna do this after every loss?

Clippers got their doors blown out in a 26 point loss to Memphis.

Kawhi played, George did not.

I can say with absolute certainty that the Clippers are not Playoff P"s team.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Magic/Lakers met in a 7 game series, if I were a Laker fan and had to choose to have either LeBron or AD, I am taking AD all day.

That is a silly question.

hey, i enjoy seeing lebron come up short as much as the next guy, but c'mon. let's not be silly gooses here.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The AD led lakers were defeated by over 20 at home this year without Lebron.

Lakers need Bron more than they need AD because Bron make everyone better

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD(short for overdose on crack)? was correct with one thing - If I had to choose between one of the two - It would be Anthony Davis - for the same reason I would have traded Kobe Bryant for LeBron James almost a decade ago. AD is younger, healthier, a franchise player and is still in his prime. LeBron is getting older....but fortunately we have both and don't have to choose:D