• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lake Show Legacy

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers can already win. I suggest you watch the stretch of the Lakers after the all star break, they beat many good playoff teams. They were rolling already. Im excited again
And how I have missed confident Laker fan.

Welcome back!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah bruh, the lakers have a way better team than that shitty cavs team had. Mark my words
Well, considering the Lakers had most of those Cavs guys that made it to the Finals last year with LeBron, I am curious to see how the 20 something win Laker team will be better.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, considering the Lakers had most of those Cavs guys that made it to the Finals last year with LeBron, I am curious to see how the 20 something win Laker team will be better.
well the thing is they are extremely well coached. Thats the thing, i was so impressed with luke, hes been a phenomenal coach. I expect him to do a 10 year stint honestly

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The West is so stacked and this will be the first time in almost a decade that LeBron does not have another All Star caliber player on the roster with him.

If things break right I could see the Lakers being the 3-4 seed. If things break wrong they will be in a dog fight for one of those last playoff spots.

Houston and Golden State are pretty much guaranteed high seeds- GSW of course with their monster team, and Houston with Paul, Harden, Capela, Gordon, Tucker.

After that it will be a big cluster of teams.

I think that the Thunder will have a big year. I like the chemistry they are building. The distraction of George's contract situation is behind them. They have had a year to play together and have gotten rid of Melo. Roberson is a great defender and coming into his own. Noel was a nice pickup.

Also, I think the Jazz could be really good. Mitchell is a star in the making. Gobert is one of, if not the best defensive player in the league. Joe Ingles is one of the games best 3 pt shooters. Favors is a very solid big man. They have a lot of weapons. Crowder is in a system that plays to his skills unlike in Cleveland.

If Lonzo Ball continues to have knee issues, and they do not fix the front court, the Lakers Vegas prediction of 52.5 wins seems pretty damn high to me to be honest.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns have a proud history. Why the fuck would I be embarrassed. Fuckin morons.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns have a proud history. Why the fuck would I be embarrassed. Fuckin morons.
okay what you guys so proud about? Id like to hear it, a nice good argument, i hope you bring up charles barkley or rex, oh wait kevin? LMAO i would love to hear it

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
okay what you guys so proud about? Id like to hear it, a nice good argument, i hope you bring up charles barkley or rex, oh wait kevin? LMAO i would love to hear it
Take away the latest playoff drought and the Suns had the 4th highest winning% all time.

Yeah, ever since Nash left it’s been rough. I’m not embarrassed though. 2/3 of the league has a worse history than Phoenix.

It’s like you dopes only have a memory that goes back ten years. Christ.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take away the latest playoff drought and the Suns had the 4th highest winning% all time.

Yeah, ever since Nash left it’s been rough. I’m not embarrassed though. 2/3 of the league has a worse history than Phoenix.

honestly.....

but shit man.

If right now I had to choose between the Lakers roster and the Suns roster, even with a soon-to-be 34 year old LeBron....i just might take the Suns.

Devin Booker, DeAndre Ayton, Josh Jackson, Mikal Bridges, Marques Chriss, TJ Warren, -- I mean, are you fucking kidding me?

Jackson and Bridges can be the perfect wings in todays game. Chriss could be a helluva stretch 4. Booker is a star. Ayton could be Amare 2.0.

They are LOADED for the future.

The Suns are one good trade, one good free agent signing, and 2 years of development from being one of the best teams in basketball.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns need a point guard, and a big man that can play defense and time to develop @The Derski

their future is as bright as any team in the NBA if you ask me.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not trying to say the Suns are some cornerstone blue blood franchise but they don’t have a culture of losing either.

Their “7 seconds or less” era influenced modern offenses and ball movement. You see it especially in the Warriors and Rockets, of course with the Rockets having Dantoni and all.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly.....

but shit man.

If right now I had to choose between the Lakers roster and the Suns roster, even with a soon-to-be 34 year old LeBron....i just might take the Suns.

Devin Booker, DeAndre Ayton, Josh Jackson, Mikal Bridges, Marques Chriss, TJ Warren, -- I mean, are you fucking kidding me?

Jackson and Bridges can be the perfect wings in todays game. Chriss could be a helluva stretch 4. Booker is a star. Ayton could be Amare 2.0.

They are LOADED for the future.

The Suns are one good trade, one good free agent signing, and 2 years of development from being one of the best teams in basketball.
You're such a troll LOL. Are you ever going to mention LeBron without mentioning his age again? We freaking know.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh thats cool. San antonio is first right? But they won titles

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol, don't feel like the Lone Ranger. it ain't like Lakers detractors don't want to mention them winning like it's ancient history...

and it's been less than a decade for us...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3