• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lafonte Thourogood visits this weekend...

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the last of the QBs on our board after Watford went to C-ville and Golson and Williams went to UNC. He is bringing his dad and should be making his decision very very soon. If I had to guess, I would say that we have a slight advantage over WVU to get him.

He is an important recruit for us because he is from Ocean Lakes and that is quietly becoming a pipeline for us and has some good kids coming up in the next couple of years.

I have said that none of these quarterbacks seem as polished or position ready as the two guys we brought in last year (Leal and Young) but LT seems to fit our ideal as a quarterback the best. We need some momentum so hopefully we can add his name to our class early next week.

Lafonte Thourogood - Yahoo! Sports

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Terrell? It appears we may have a chance with him. Any word on him?

saltrules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm basically more confident with Nicholson than I am with Terrell. I feel like Terrell just wants the ball in his hands as much as possible and therefore will go to Miami or WVU for a slot receiver role. As for Nicholson, the more time he holds out on a decision, the better shot we have at landing him. I also feel like wherever he goes, Hughes will join. I just hope its for the good guys.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think we're in very good position with Terrell, probably more so than any other team. I think he likes the idea of being a WR in college, but the fact that he best projects as a CB and his best hopes of making it to the NFL lie at that position sit very well with us. Regardless, CFB is a coach that allows players to move around positions and is open to trying positions.

Also, it looks like Terrell is transferring from Osbourne Park to Osbourne.
washingtonpost.com