• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie splits with agent, eyes Roc Nation

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sean Marks brings in Kyrie and keeps DLo that may be the dumbest move he's made

But at least they would be gaining something though and not just giving away stuff for free, like this, one of the worst trades in NBA history....

Kevin Garnett was traded by the Boston Celtics with Paul Pierce, Jason Terry, D.J. White, a 2017 1st round draft pick (Kyle Kuzma was later selected) and a 2017 2nd round draft pick (Aleksandar Vezenkov was later selected) to the Brooklyn Nets for Keith Bogans, MarShon Brooks, Kris Humphries, Kris Joseph, Gerald Wallace, a 2014 1st round draft pick (James Young was later selected), a 2016 1st round draft pick (Jaylen Brown was later selected), a 2017 1st round draft pick (Markelle Fultz was later selected) and a 2018 1st round draft pick (Collin Sexton was later selected). (BOS got 2017 #1 overall pick from BRK as result of pick swap)

4 1st's is CRAZY! I will never forget it lol

KG was 37
Pierce was 36
Terry was 36

DYNASTY!

Surprisingly they did make it to the 2nd round though but all 3 players were gone before the end of the next season lol

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But at least they would be gaining something though and not just giving away stuff for free, like this, one of the worst trades in NBA history....

Kevin Garnett was traded by the Boston Celtics with Paul Pierce, Jason Terry, D.J. White, a 2017 1st round draft pick (Kyle Kuzma was later selected) and a 2017 2nd round draft pick (Aleksandar Vezenkov was later selected) to the Brooklyn Nets for Keith Bogans, MarShon Brooks, Kris Humphries, Kris Joseph, Gerald Wallace, a 2014 1st round draft pick (James Young was later selected), a 2016 1st round draft pick (Jaylen Brown was later selected), a 2017 1st round draft pick (Markelle Fultz was later selected) and a 2018 1st round draft pick (Collin Sexton was later selected). (BOS got 2017 #1 overall pick from BRK as result of pick swap)

KG was 37
Pierce was 36
Terry was 36

DYNASTY!

Surprisingly they did make it to the 2nd round though but all 3 players were gone before the end of the next season lol
But that wasn't Marks deal was it?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KG was 37
Pierce was 36
Terry was 36

DYNASTY!

If you look at this it didn't turn out as badly as it could have for the Nets at all. Well, maybe it did, but the Cs didn't benefit all that much. The players they got were garbage from original deal and so far the only pick that has helped them is Brown.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players they got were garbage from original deal and so far the only pick that has helped them is Brown.
In fairness, that Fultz pick wasn't really Fultz... it was Tatum plus whatever the Celtics additionally swindled from Philly in that trade with them.

That trade was awesomely one-sided in Boston's favor... no other way to see it, even in hindsight.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at this it didn't turn out as badly as it could have for the Nets at all. Well, maybe it did, but the Cs didn't benefit all that much. The players they got were garbage from original deal and so far the only pick that has helped them is Brown.

Well they got Tatum and Brown if I remember correctly technically from this trade, Tatum was part of the Fultz deal. Also got Kyrie from the Sexton pick, this trade was still a huge plus for the C's but could have been amazing if Kyrie stays and signs long-term.

I mean they got Tatum, Brown and a basically Kyrie for two years for an old Pierce, KG and Terry. Pierce was the only one even worth a penny after that trade so they turned shit into quite a lot imo.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, that Fultz pick wasn't really Fultz... it was Tatum plus whatever the Celtics additionally swindled from Philly in that trade with them.

That trade was awesomely one-sided in Boston's favor... no other way to see it, even in hindsight.
an excellent point.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they got Tatum and Brown if I remember correctly technically from this trade, Tatum was part of the Fultz deal. Also got Kyrie from the Sexton pick, this trade was still a huge plus for the C's but could have been amazing if Kyrie stays and signs long-term.

I mean they got Tatum, Brown and a basically Kyrie for two years for an old Pierce, KG and Terry. Pierce was the only one even worth a penny after that trade so they turned shit into quite a lot imo.
Yeah...forgot about the Tatum aspect. Knew about Kyrie, but my assumption was he leaves. If he does, looks like maybe it turns out to be Kuzma and Sexton for Brown and Tatum, and they might have another pick in this draft?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...forgot about the Tatum aspect. Knew about Kyrie, but my assumption was he leaves. If he does, looks like maybe it turns out to be Kuzma and Sexton for Brown and Tatum, and they might have another pick in this draft?
celtics told tatum he isnt going anywhere now, and he is aggressively shopping for a home in brookline.