• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyle Shanahan, stick a fork in him?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long time, with some really good teams to never get it done
I guess, but a lot of "really good teams" don't get it done, and something another player did or didn't do makes Reid a better or lesser coach?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess, but a lot of "really good teams" don't get it done, and something another player did or didn't do makes Reid a better or lesser coach?
He asked about the narrative.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying he's a choker or the narrative is that he is? I agree the narrative would be he is...and that's absurd.
I'm saying that the narrative would have been he's a choker. Not that he is one. Just to clarify.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 or almost 6 minutes is too early just to run the ball, you need first downs. The defense is looking to stop the run with 8 in the box. second and 5 is the ideal time to try a pass to get that first down. Jimmy gets that first down and I bet you declare Shanahan brilliant and Jimmy MVP. Course Jimmy choked so Shanahan an idiot for counting on him from distraught 49er fans.
Come on, even the Honey Badger said "Thank god they stopped running". They were pounding them. They only needed 8 passes against the sorry ass Packers so I think they could have run it down KCs throat as well; especially with 2 plus plays to gain a little less than 5 yards.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still butthurt. Hard to believe you can't get over the beating you took here and keep coming back for more.

Again with the panty waist tern of "butt hurt"?

Perhaps I should be more creative like this dill weed

You lose again skeezeks.[/QUOTE]
Oh my goodness. Still butthurt and trying to come up with a defense. Just stop, you look foolish enough already. You are cracking us up

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, even the Honey Badger said "Thank god they stopped running". They were pounding them. They only needed 8 passes against the sorry ass Packers so I think they could have run it down KCs throat as well; especially with 2 plus plays to gain a little less than 5 yards.
so even honey badger acknowledges jimmy sucks. got it

KC beat them, they get the nod on that day.
and the season......

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I disagree that with 6:15 minutes you can simply forget about passing the ball and just run every play, it was only a 10 point game and the Chiefs had time outs yet. What happened against the Packers was a oddity, those kind of games just don't happen but once in a blue moon. Might note a WR almost was the leading rusher for the 49ers. Mostert had 58 yards and Samuel had 53 with those end around. However got video I think you'll like because the guy breaking down the film is a 49er fan and also thinks the 49ers should of run more. Think it was a decent break down done by a 49er honk.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again with the panty waist tern of "butt hurt"?

Perhaps I should be more creative like this dill weed

You lose again skeezeks.
Oh my goodness. Still butthurt and trying to come up with a defense. Just stop, you look foolish enough already. You are cracking us up[/QUOTE]

You're desperation is showing.

Still not getting it after all of your feeble attempts. Keep trying though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here they come! the facepalms are first, now the rapid fire posts!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I disagree that with 6:15 minutes you can simply forget about passing the ball and just run every play, it was only a 10 point game and the Chiefs had time outs yet. What happened against the Packers was a oddity, those kind of games just don't happen but once in a blue moon. Might note a WR almost was the leading rusher for the 49ers. Mostert had 58 yards and Samuel had 53 with those end around. However got video I think you'll like because the guy breaking down the film is a 49er fan and also thinks the 49ers should of run more. Think it was a decent break down done by a 49er honk.

Meaningless stat. They spread the rushes around. The killer stat for your argument is that the 49ers averaged 6.8 yards per rush, yet still only ran the ball 22 times. That goes back to the play calling. With the running attack being unstoppable you gotta keep doing it until they stop it.