• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyle Fuller has broken hand

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun, it will not require surgery, but does that mean he is out for the next 6-8 weeks?

What a dipshit I was for cringing when we took a CB in the first round....

Lastly, why are we getting this information from the Baltimore Sun?

Last edited by a moderator:

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cast it up. Won't be able to catch, but it will make the punch forced fumble more effective. Seriously though, I don't see a whole lot coming out of this season, let him heal up.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun, it will not require surgery, but does that mean he is out for the next 6-8 weeks?

:suspicious:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lastly, why are we getting this information from the Baltimore Sun?

[MEDIA=twitter]524277545785499648[/MEDIA]

Ya lost me here chief. Kid had been a lock for DROY up until the injury and it appears as tho he won't even miss a game?

Last edited by a moderator:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya lost me here chief. Kid had been a lock for DROY up until the injury and it appears as tho he won't even miss a game?

Yup, kids been one hell of a find, unless someone was being sarcastic... hard to tell.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alright, now I'm confused....

I was admitting I was wrong for cringing when we took Fuller in the 1st round. I thought we were going to take either a DT or Safety because those were our big areas of need. I figured we could coast another year with Tillman and Jennings. I was wrong.

So I guess I don't understand the confusion when I wrote above, "what a dipshit I was for cringing when we took a CB in the first round..."

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Might have been a lock for DROY before last week. I think Clowney is on his way back, he might still make a run for it.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I don't agree. I like that he is willing to "gut it up", but don't play him. If his hand is broken, he can't reliably break up passes. The *adults* that are supposed to be the Bears coaching staff should sit him in spite of his eagerness. Good that he is eager, but seriously, playing a hand-injured CB going into a bye week against NE is just plain STUPID.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree. I like that he is willing to "gut it up", but don't play him. If his hand is broken, he can't reliably break up passes. The *adults* that are supposed to be the Bears coaching staff should sit him in spite of his eagerness. Good that he is eager, but seriously, playing a hand-injured CB going into a bye week against NE is just plain STUPID.

I disagree. Plenty of players have played with casts on their hand, and I don't think I've ever seen any one of them hurt that injury further. If he's medically cleared, which he is. He's being cleared by doctors that, needless to say, know far more about the type of risk he's at than anyone here does.