• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kwahi & Raptors next season

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where Kwahi ends up next season?

What the Raptors do if he goes?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to see a championship winner immediately leave the next season. but also i wouldn’t say they are a lock to make the finals again with current roster.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kawhi is smart enough to leave
It surely is the smartest thing for him to do...

He now has a ring "All by himself" and nothing more to prove that will lift him further up if he stays with the Raps...

If he now goes to the Clippers, no matter who they land next to him, he will be No2...

The big question mark is what the Raptors do if he goes?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to see a championship winner immediately leave the next season. but also i wouldn’t say they are a lock to make the finals again with current roster.

Even if they improve the roster, what more prestige can this add to Kwahi?

He now is the only All Star that won a championship ALONE in 15 years.

Even if the Raptors could add another All Star next to him (which they cannot), that would cause him to look "smaller" than he now does...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if they improve the roster, what more prestige can this add to Kwahi?

He now is the only All Star that won a championship ALONE in 15 years.

Even if the Raptors could add another All Star next to him (which they cannot), that would cause him to look "smaller" than he now does...

Isn’t Lowry an all star ? 5 or 6 seasons in a row?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t Lowry an all star ? 5 or 6 seasons in a row?

I bet you all you want, that nobody outside the Raptors fans will remember that whenever the 2019 championship is recalled in the future...

When I say "alone", I mean without a No2 in the team... Lowery could be a No3 in a championship team, but not a No2...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you all you want, that nobody outside the Raptors fans will remember that whenever the 2019 championship is recalled in the future...

When I say "alone", I mean without a No2 in the team... Lowery could be a No3 in a championship team, but not a No2...

But he’s an All-Star. You said Leonard was “only” one on team. And he just proved he’s a No2

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he’s an All-Star. You said Leonard was “only” one on team. And he just proved he’s a No2

I said "the only All Star that won a championship alone" (meaning without having a real No2 to back him up).

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said "the only All Star that won a championship alone" (meaning without having a real No2 to back him up).

But he did have another All-Star on the team with him. In fact, Gasol is also an All-Star. So that’s makes you twice as wrong as before.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he did have another All-Star on the team with him. In fact, Gasol is also an All-Star. So that’s makes you twice as wrong as before.

OK... I'm wrong... So... the Raps should be doing nothing to replace Kwahi since they have 2 more All Stars, correct?
They'll win another one next season without Kwahi... correct?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK... I'm wrong... So... the Raps should be doing nothing to replace Kwahi since they have 2 more All Stars, correct?
They'll win another one next season without Kwahi... correct?

So you’re changing narrative mid debate? No, I doubt they win it back to back if they lose Leonard. But how do you know another top tier player won’t join Raptors?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you’re changing narrative mid debate? No, I doubt they win it back to back if they lose Leonard. But how do you know another top tier player won’t join Raptors?

I don't... do you? Tell us YO on what the possibilities are... This is the subject of the thread!

I predicted that Kwahi will go because to the eyes of the world, this championship will be considered as HIS alone...

Therefore he has nothing to gain that will lift his fame further up if he stays...

This is MO, what is yours? Chicken kebobs?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't... do you? Tell us YO on what the possibilities are... This is the subject of the thread!

I predicted that Kwahi will go because to the eyes of the world, this championship will be considered as HIS alone...

Therefore he has nothing to gain that will lift his fame further up if he stays...

This is MO, what is yours? Chicken kebobs?

It’s cat kebobs. Try and follow.

It wasn’t “his alone”. The Raptors organization did more work than you’re crediting them. Leonard doesn’t win without Lowry. Without Gasol. Without Fred VanFleet

So Leonard should just retire cause he can’t have bigger fame? Brilliant