• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kurt Warner on Peyton

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope a lot of you watched NFL network just now and heard Warner evaluating Peytons performance Monday. Not sure about the rest of you but I have alot of respect for the man and think he does a great job with his evaluations,etc of qbs when asked upon. He has the creditials no doubt. He pretty much said all the things that "some of us" were noticing and what Peyton is doing now that`s out of character for him and troubling. It`s not just our imagination, it`s a highly respected hall of fame qb`s imagination as well I guess. Just saying # Malibu:)

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised by Manning's play against the Bengals.

I'm wondering if he has neck-nerve problems or whether they are covering for a concussion.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope a lot of you watched NFL network just now and heard Warner evaluating Peytons performance Monday. Not sure about the rest of you but I have alot of respect for the man and think he does a great job with his evaluations,etc of qbs when asked upon. He has the creditials no doubt. He pretty much said all the things that "some of us" were noticing and what Peyton is doing now that`s out of character for him and troubling. It`s not just our imagination, it`s a highly respected hall of fame qb`s imagination as well I guess. Just saying # Malibu:)

:suds: