• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kudos to the Steelers

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves a long term deal, and I'd bet on him getting that long term deal, but if he does accept the FT again he'll get 20M I don't see that as getting fucked. Now if Dallas gave him a free million then charged him 2million to walk away I'd say they fucked him.

You are one easy fuckhead to make look like a fool. Keep posting moron, you give free ammo to use against you.

Yawn. The truth is neither got fucked. Foles just got 100 million and so will Lawrence but if Philly tagged a player twice you’d be saying they are fucking him... which is dumb.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn. The truth is neither got fucked. Foles just got 100 million and so will Lawrence but if Philly tagged a player twice you’d be saying they are fucking him... which is dumb.
I believe it was tagging him even though you knew you werent keeping him is fucked.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the Steelers do the same thing for that Tight End that almost lost his leg? Or was that another team?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if someone gave you $1,000 then a month later forced you to give them $2,000 you'd be fine with that?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if someone gave you $1,000 then a month later forced you to give them $2,000 you'd be fine with that?

If I knew I was getting ready to pocket a million sure. Especially since they didn’t have to give me the $1000 and I asked the team to put the $2000 buy out in my contract and they did it to be respectful to me.... sure I’d be fine with it.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I knew I was getting ready to pocket a million sure. Especially since they didn’t have to give me the $1000 and I asked the team to put the $2000 buy out in my contract and they did it to be respectful to me.... sure I’d be fine with it.
You really aren't this stupid are you??????

You yourself admitted the Eagles didn't have the money to keep Foles yet your OK with them giving him a million only to take 2 million away a few weeks later. Oh by the way moron, the money he made from Jacksonville was going to be there regardless of the first two transactions.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You yourself admitted the Eagles didn't have the money to keep Foles yet your OK with them giving him a million only to take 2 million away a few weeks later. Oh by the way moron, the money he made from Jacksonville was going to be there regardless of the first two transactions.

Yes but as I told you before we had to do it to lower our cap $2 million. They treated Foles fabulously. They didn’t have to redo his deal. They didn’t have to give him a shit ton as a backup. They didn’t have to give him the extra million and they didn’t have to give him the 2 million buy out. But you’re looking for anything to criticize even if it doesn’t make any sense.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but as I told you before we had to do it to lower our cap $2 million. They treated Foles fabulously. They didn’t have to redo his deal. They didn’t have to give him a shit ton as a backup. They didn’t have to give him the extra million and they didn’t have to give him the 2 million buy out. But you’re looking for anything to criticize even if it doesn’t make any sense.
Again moron. The cap carryover was before they fucked Foles. NFL teams can't carry over money they don't have.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again moron. The cap carryover was before they fucked Foles. NFL teams can't carry over money they don't have.

Wrong fool. It was written in every Philly paper that it was rolled over. But you know more then the people who write for the Eagles as a living.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BOOM

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean. The steelers offer was better than the one he signed with the Jets. You cant fix Stupid!
Liar

I'm not sure you're smart enough to have this full conversation (as you demonstrated with your response), but you might be smart enough to understand counting at a kindergarten level? Which is more 33 or 35?

And that only matters if you foolishly believe the Steelers PR spin that they told a writer to put in an article. But still we can use it as a test for your basic capability here...

Last edited:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking morons think this and the Bell and Brown situations are of the same ilk. People amaze me.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong fool. It was written in every Philly paper that it was rolled over. But you know more then the people who write for the Eagles as a living.

Asking you to comprehend what is written is asking a lot, but please read this.

Eagles cap space: How much left do they have to spend in 2018 and 2019 with Mychal Kendricks officially off the books?

2018 cap space
According to the NFLPA the Eagles had just $94,000 in cap space as of Friday evening. That was easily the lowest total in the NFL.

Although the roster is at 89 players, being so tight against the cap could have been an issue for the Eagles. With just $94,000 in cap space, it would have been tough for the Eagles to sign a player that unexpectedly hit the open market.

By releasing Kendricks, however, the Eagles drastically changed the amount of available cap space they have to spend.

Money saved by releasing Kendricks
The Eagles had two decisions when releasing Kendricks -- they could have outright released him or released him with a post-June 1st designation.

The Eagles decided to release Kendricks with a post-June 1st designation, meaning they saved a whopping $6 million against this year's salary cap. Had they released Kendricks outright, they would have saved $4.4 million.

So as of Saturday, when the release of Kendricks is factored into the Eagles' cap space, the Eagles had around $6.1 million in cap space to spend.

Although the Eagles might not use all of that cap space this season, that $6.1 million will roll over into the 2019 offseason

So if the Kendricks release got them to 6.1M under the 2018 cap, and the fucking of Foles saved them an extra million why didn't the Eagles carry over 7.1M

I want you to apologize and admit you are wrong.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liar

I'm not sure you're smart enough to have this full conversation (as you demonstrated with your response), but you might be smart enough to understand counting at a kindergarten level? Which is more 33 or 35?

And that only matters if you foolishly believe the Steelers PR spin that they told a writer to put in an article. But still we can use it as a test for your basic capability here...
LOL
he would have his 33 mil. this year avg. 16.5 a year. 45 by next year avg 15 a year. probably start talking extension after year three.
Now he will 13.1 a year.
Spin it however you want. He gambled & lost. Also his real motive was wanting 17 a yr. which he was never gonna get. (dont kid yourself)
2 mil more by losing 14 mil. taking a contract that is less per year. by losing more money & a year of his prime. yeah he really kicked ass on this one. :thumb:
Left one of the top offenses in the league to go to the jets for less money. he will be a fun story to watch all year. Pride & ego cost him. All there is to it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
he would have his 33 mil. this year avg. 16.5 a year. 45 by next year avg 15 a year. probably start talking extension after year three.
Now he will 13.1 a year.
Spin it however you want. He gambled & lost. Also his real motive was wanting 17 a yr. which he was never gonna get. (dont kid yourself)
2 mil more by losing 14 mil. taking a contract that is less per year. by losing more money & a year of his prime. yeah he really kicked ass on this one. :thumb:
Left one of the top offenses in the league to go to the jets for less money. he will be a fun story to watch all year. Pride & ego cost him. All there is to it.
First off, it looks like you bought every lie the Steelers front office put out there. Bell's side denied the reported offer that the a Steelers put in the press.

Bell didn't have to risk any injury or do any football activity last year. For 3 years of football with the Jets he will make more than the 3 years of football he would have with the Steelers.

And his body is fresher now. So more money and the bonus of now being more fresh after the Steelers tried to overuse him and run him into the ground.

So not only did he avoid getting over worked, but he got more money and a much younger franchise QB.

Win, win, win for Leveon.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell didn't have to risk any injury or do any football activity last year.
I dont count taking year off in your prime a win. Also he gave up 14.544 mil. making zero dollars in that year. No matter how you spin that. Not a win.
For 3 years of football with the Jets he will make more than the 3 years of football he would have with the Steelers.
Not true. He would have made 45 mil in three years with the steelers. He will make 39.5 mil with the jets in three years.
Again not a win.
but he got more money
Think we established this as false. To make it worse. Add another year before he can redo his next contract. Which will affect the #'s on that contract as well.
Win, win, win for Leveon
Again established this as false.
And his body is fresher now.
much younger (unproven) franchise QB.
These I agree with.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont count taking year off in your prime a win. Also he gave up 14.544 mil. making zero dollars in that year. No matter how you spin that. Not a win.

Not true. He would have made 45 mil in three years with the steelers. He will make 39.5 mil with the jets in three years.
Again not a win.

Think we established this as false. To make it worse. Add another year before he can redo his next contract. Which will affect the #'s on that contract as well.

Again established this as false.

These I agree with.
If you understand that he's fresher now you have to understand that it wasn't a wasted year and the cost to him wasn't 14.5. Those are inseparable rof you are being logical and honest.

If you want to use false numbers that the Steelers put in print and Bell denied, well that is your gullibility on display and the actual math becomes irrelevant.