• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kubiak is the new Broncos HC

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great hire. Welcome back Koob

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad he won't be in Baltimore anymore... He's a solid coordinator

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it slightly ironic the Broncos fired Fox for not getting them a Lombardi while Kubes has thus far failed to make it past the divisional round... Or maybe that is my inner Denver hater speaking. Or... my memory of Kubes as a HC is flawed .

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no sports hate for Denver anymore. Just a curiosity to see how this change turns out. I hope Kubiak is a total success.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it slightly ironic the Broncos fired Fox for not getting them a Lombardi while Kubes has thus far failed to make it past the divisional round... Or maybe that is my inner Denver hater speaking. Or... my memory of Kubes as a HC is flawed .

You are correct....I used to think it was his players but 1 win and go home in the playoffs at best and that's his history....
I find it strange that Harbs is not holding any of Kubes's guys to their contract and allowed him to go interview after he made a commitment to us, could it be that he was not that impressed with them ?
I lost all respect for Kubes after that Irsay like move...
I fully expect him to fail in Denver because PM is not changing his game after all these years for a man who he beat like red headed stepchild twice a year when with the Colts....
I guess no one remembers those games this year when our O was so off that we turned the channel !!
I'm not too concerned, only that Harbs is too easy with these guys....
At some point our F.O has to start looking out for whats best for our team first and not their coaches future....
It's not like we have Bill Belichick or something......:scratch:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn this will be, what, the 4th different offense that Flacco will have to learn? Is that correct Oldschool?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn this will be, what, the 4th different offense that Flacco will have to learn? Is that correct Oldschool?

Well when u consider he had several years to learn Cam's and count from there, it was Caldwell, Kubes, and now who knows, will be the 3rd in as many years....
I thought sure we would get Shanny or Dennison would stay and it would be very limited change, but the Falcons have reportedly signed Shanny while waiting on Quinn for HC on Monday and it's reported that Dennison and Pariani are going with Kubes....I guess contracts mean nothing in this league anymore....
So the lying 2 faced piece of garbage not only did the Irsay on us, he's taking coaches with him....
Maybe he needs another heart attack to get his priorities straight...:noidea:

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when u consider he had several years to learn Cam's and count from there, it was Caldwell, Kubes, and now who knows, will be the 3rd in as many years....
I thought sure we would get Shanny or Dennison would stay and it would be very limited change, but the Falcons have reportedly signed Shanny while waiting on Quinn for HC on Monday and it's reported that Dennison and Pariani are going with Kubes....I guess contracts mean nothing in this league anymore....
So the lying 2 faced piece of garbage not only did the Irsay on us, he's taking coaches with him....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'd call you retarded but that would be an insult to retarded people.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pure class. Though I guess I shouldn't expect any better from someone who rooted on a murderer for years

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pure class. Though I guess I shouldn't expect any better from someone who rooted on a murderer for years
Seriously !!, from a state that has gunmen walking in and killing kids in schools to a football team that loses players to drive by shootings, Really ????
I don't care about Kubes leaving, just the way he did it, but if John the drunken Mr Ed is his buddy, no surprise....
We'll see who's laughing when he takes your rookie qb led team to a Houston like 2-14 next year....
Don't say it ain't possible, because he did with more talent than wht Denver has, with the exception of PM who won't be there....7-9 coming up !! :pound:

1314927907_2.jpg

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously !!, from a state that has gunmen walking in and killing kids in schools to a football team that loses players to drive by shootings, Really ????
I don't care about Kubes leaving, just the way he did it, but if John the drunken Mr Ed is his buddy, no surprise....
We'll see who's laughing when he takes your rookie qb led team to a Houston like 2-14 next year....
Don't say it ain't possible, because he did with more talent than wht Denver has, with the exception of PM who won't be there....7-9 coming up !! :pound:

1314927907_2.jpg

Funny. I'm not even from Colorado though, keep trying. Have fun going back to the pre-Kubiak 20 ppg days chump.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's not even funny

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be glad to have our coaching staff in place, but it's difficult to get too excited about the immediate future of my Broncos. Lots of questions right now beginning with who's going to QB the team. This should be an interesting week around here.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak was my first choice for Buffalo. Great hire Denver. Gad dommit!