• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Krypton

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the house of Zod is not anyone's enemy... General Zod is Superman's enemy... two different things... and we will never get to see general Zod in this show... unless we just assume the time traveler Zod is the same general zod...

The previews certainly hinted at it.

Also in most instances of Superman zod became an enemy of krypton as well.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The previews certainly hinted at it.

Also in most instances of Superman zod became an enemy of krypton as well.

he was sent to the phantom zone for being a traitor. but as we are learning in this show being a traitor doesn't mean being a bad person... the laws are just super strict- how this show has depicted the Krypton gov't you can easily see why general Zod wanted to take over the gov't and control it his way..... and the reason he was superman's enemy right away was out of revenge for being sent to the phantom zone by the Superman's father...

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they made Adam gay. :sigh:

And is it racist to make the house of Zod black? The ultimate enemy of the ultimate good guy is a black guy?

the house of Zod is not anyone's enemy... General Zod is Superman's enemy... two different things... and we will never get to see general Zod in this show... unless we just assume the time traveler Zod is the same general zod...

he was sent to the phantom zone for being a traitor. but as we are learning in this show being a traitor doesn't mean being a bad person... the laws are just super strict- how this show has depicted the Krypton gov't you can easily see why general Zod wanted to take over the gov't and control it his way..... and the reason he was superman's enemy right away was out of revenge for being sent to the phantom zone by the Superman's father...

General Zod was gay! You all saw the suit he was sporting in Superman. :suds:

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it underrated. It is supposedly one of the top rated friday night shows and it has an underrated bad guy who they really need to use a bit more.

4/18: CBS has announced renewal for: MacGyver

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I hate trailers and previews. They spoiled the big Rau reveal in the previews for this week’s episode.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:.

I got caught up last.

:scratch:

“Already 2”? Adam and?? Zod makes 2 by my count...

So just a random thought.

Since Brainiac isn't a time traveler, I'm not sure how much sense this premise even makes.

Since this event technically already happened in history, we know that Superman survived the capture of Kandor, and still made it out to become Superman.

why does Adam need to stop it this time? What is his actual end game? Because the current story no longer adds up if Braniac isn't a time traveler.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just a random thought.

Since Brainiac isn't a time traveler, I'm not sure how much sense this premise even makes.

Since this event technically already happened in history, we know that Superman survived the capture of Kandor, and still made it out to become Superman.

why does Adam need to stop it this time? What is his actual end game? Because the current story no longer adds up if Braniac isn't a time traveler.

no, now he has to stop Zod from saving krypton... which is a very dark way to go... are they going to make Adam Strange a "bad guy"?? IDK...

the problem I see is that they are blaming the destruction of krypton on Brainiac... so in this story Brainiac needs to do what he was going to do... otherwise the planet wont be destroyed and superman will never be sent to earth...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, now he has to stop Zod from saving krypton... which is a very dark way to go... are they going to make Adam Strange a "bad guy"?? IDK...

the problem I see is that they are blaming the destruction of krypton on Brainiac... so in this story Brainiac needs to do what he was going to do... otherwise the planet wont be destroyed and superman will never be sent to earth...

That is my point. There's literally no need for Adam to be there.

The only reason Adam should've come was if he knew Zod had already time traveled and he was going there to stop him.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is my point. There's literally no need for Adam to be there.

The only reason Adam should've come was if he knew Zod had already time traveled and he was going there to stop him.

He just assumed he was there to stop Brainiac... But he was only told to stop "HIM" ... Now, who he was warned to stop, may no longer be Brainiac...

All I can say is if that is the twist the show is making, it is a very interesting one... Because they are basically turning Adam Strange into the Villain of the story... But we are all supposed to root for him, I guess...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just assumed he was there to stop Brainiac... But he was only told to stop "HIM" ... Now, who he was warned to stop, may no longer be Brainiac...

All I can say is if that is the twist the show is making, it is a very interesting one... Because they are basically turning Adam Strange into the Villain of the story... But we are all supposed to root for him, I guess...

If that is the twist....I can dig it.

Then my complaint would be they revealed Zod too early. Unless this is like a 10 episode season.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is the twist....I can dig it.

Then my complaint would be they revealed Zod too early. Unless this is like a 10 episode season.

why to early?? Maybe by bringing in General Zod, they can allow for some flashback episodes to show how He came to the past... Should be interesting and pretty mind bending that there will be flashbacks of the future...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why to early?? Maybe by bringing in General Zod, they can allow for some flashback episodes to show how He came to the past... Should be interesting and pretty mind bending that there will be flashbacks of the future...

Maybe I should just appreciate it if Kypton is breaking the traditional mold.

It just seemed early in the season for a big reveal like that.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I should just appreciate it if Kypton is breaking the traditional mold.

It just seemed early in the season for a big reveal like that.

I don't know... I liked the reveal... also, this is a syfy show chances are there season will be shorter...

edit: according to WIKI it DOES only have a 10 episode season...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know... I liked the reveal... also, this is a syfy show chances are there season will be shorter...

edit: according to WIKI it DOES only have a 10 episode season...

Makes sense then. Didn't realize it was gonna be so short.

It was definitely an unexpected reveal.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they made Adam gay. :sigh:

And is it racist to make the house of Zod black? The ultimate enemy of the ultimate good guy is a black guy?

could be worse. originally DC comics eventually admitted to black people living on Krypton...

all hailing from one tiny, no-named island...

gotta love the thought processes of comic writers in the 60's and 70's...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a pretty good episode.

Adam is now interesting.

He's the good guy on earth for this, but he's a villain on Krypton.

Showing the line between hero and villain can always be blurred.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Jax-ur a chick now?

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44