• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kristian Wilkerson

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He impressed in camp and has not gotten on the field.

Is he so bad that he cannot beat out N'keal Harry's -0 catches?

Are we so overloaded with call-ups of linemen and kickers that we can't bring him up?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He impressed in camp and has not gotten on the field.

Is he so bad that he cannot beat out N'keal Harry's -0 catches?

Are we so overloaded with call-ups of linemen and kickers that we can't bring him up?
My stab in the dark is that Bill wanted to showcase Harry so he could orchestrate a trade...but that has backfired.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Kristian filled in for Harry in Jax game.
2021 Season Stats:
Harry 0 TD's
Wilkerson 2 TD's

Kristian had a great game but he did miss a couple that he should've caught as well so I'm going to temper my expectations.

That said, I'll take him over Harry and I'm just going to assume he can block.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kristian had a great game but he did miss a couple that he should've caught as well so I'm going to temper my expectations.

That said, I'll take him over Harry and I'm just going to assume he can block.
That end zone catch was tougher than it looked. He was whacked in the back of the helmet just as the ball arrived... I'm not saying it was a concussive hit, but more of a "dope slap" variety that's really difficult to concentrate through.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back to the practice squad
01/03
DL Daniel Ekuale, DB D'Angelo Ross and WR Kristian Wilkerson have reverted back to the practice squad.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our new #1

The Patriots are relatively fortunate to still have Wilkerson. He had substantial interest from other teams while signing to the Patriots’ practice squad before the 2020 season. He received more outside interest during the season and afterward before ultimately staying loyal and signing a future deal with New England.

"It’s incredibly difficult for a New England Patriots player buried on the offensive depth chart to impress enough during the regular season to get substantial playing time in a game or even practice. That’s why it’s important Patriots wide receiver Kristian Wilkerson is staying in New England for the offseason."

".....digging through combine data, only 14 players (and seven wide receivers) who are 6-foot-1 or over and 200 pounds or heavier have produced a sub-6.69-second three-cone drill since 2000. Included among those players are Denver Broncos wide receiver Courtland Sutton and safety Justin Simmons and New York Jets wide receiver Denzel Mims. Of those 14 players, only two (Simmons and Packers cornerback Kevin King) had a vertical jump equal to or better than 39.5 inches and just seven had a 40-yard dash of 4.50 seconds or faster."

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our new #1
".....digging through combine data, only 14 players (and seven wide receivers) who are 6-foot-1 or over and 200 pounds or heavier have produced a sub-6.69-second three-cone drill since 2000. Included among those players are Denver Broncos wide receiver Courtland Sutton and safety Justin Simmons and New York Jets wide receiver Denzel Mims. Of those 14 players, only two (Simmons and Packers cornerback Kevin King) had a vertical jump equal to or better than 39.5 inches and just seven had a 40-yard dash of 4.50 seconds or faster."
So where does Wilkerson fall into this?