• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Konerko

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it finaly time to give up on him he has been one of the more steady 1B over the last few years but just hasnt got it going:suds:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has usually done better during the first half of the season too. I would not cut him except in very shallow formats, but you should probably temper expectations moving forward.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it finaly time to give up on him he has been one of the more steady 1B over the last few years but just hasnt got it going:suds:

I'm in the same situation.....the guy is always so consistent, but we knew some day age would finally get to him....

I'm not ready to drop, but have moved him to perma bench for now.....I'd have to see more of his at bats to get a more accurate read on him....his numbers don't make sense and could just be having awful luck right now....his fly ball % and line drive % are better then his career rates so far, but his HR/FB% is less then half of his career #'s......

Those #'s give me some hope going forward.....I would think his power didn't just fall off a cliff overnight.......I would expect it to diminish somewhat gradually instead of this.....

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it has been cold up north this year.....might just need some warmer air/weather

but he should be on the bench for now

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it has been cold up north this year.....might just need some warmer air/weather

but he should be on the bench for now

I agree with this. Too soon to give up on Paulie. The guy is a true baseball warrior.

Philabuster5

Visionary (aka dreamer)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In another league, I ran his numbers last wk vs Ike (gasp) Davis for a leaguemate who poked fun at me holding Davis on my bench. (I've since dropped)
In almost 600 PA, Konerko slugging .399 and his obp was in the. 310s. (I don't have it on me to give exact numbers)
I wouldn't drop him for Davis (whose numbers were slightly better) but I'd be ready to replace with the best FA option within the next few weeks.....we're beyond small sample sizes I think.