• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Koepka v DeChambeau A Feud Brewing Again?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keopka started this whole back when he threw Bryson under the bus about slow play.

Your reap what you sow dude.
In his defense Bryson does play slow as fuck. And I wonder if he was getting pissed at Phil's pace of play on Sunday because he was obviously way over the allotted time.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryson is the worst. Good on Koepka for calling him out on his bullshit.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his defense Bryson does play slow as fuck. And I wonder if he was getting pissed at Phil's pace of play on Sunday because he was obviously way over the allotted time.
Well if you remember the entire world came down on Bryson for slow play when this all started.
This whole issue just seem to come out of nowhere with Bryson getting the brunt of the blame.

But look, you can now leave the pin in when you putt ..an enormous change to the game to speed play.
But they made no change to the rule for how long a player can take to hit his next shot ...why?

Bryson is playing by the rules ...if the average pga tour pro is playing faster these days than change the rule.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you remember the entire world came down on Bryson for slow play when this all started.
This whole issue just seem to come out of nowhere with Bryson getting the brunt of the blame.

But look, you can now leave the pin in when you putt ..an enormous change to the game to speed play.
But they made no change to the rule for how long a player can take to hit his next shot ...why?

Bryson is playing by the rules ...if the average pga tour pro is playing faster these days than change the rule.

I honestly think Koepka is just upset Bryson out drives him and puts in all the work to be a long driver

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think Koepka is just upset Bryson out drives him and puts in all the work to be a long driver
I think Koepka is perfectly happy with the 4 to 1 lead in majors and $35m to $24m lead in career earnings.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Koepka is perfectly happy with the 4 to 1 lead in majors and $35m to $24m lead in career earnings.

and don't forget this one as well:

MV5BNDgxYzY1NWItMTVlNS00N2FiLTkwMDgtYzFmNTRjZWYwNGFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA4MjQ0OTU@._V1_.jpg

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw one shot where he paced down like a 40 yard shot into the green to get the distance. And there's also the infamous putt that got everybody's attention. He deserved the criticism he got because he was holding up groups and making it unwatchable. Yes he's quicker and yes there's now a rule but there's no way they enforce it all the time. Mickelson would have lost 4 strokes on his final round. Sure Brooks was fuming about that inside and wonder if Phil wasn't trying to get in his head.

Brooks is a hothead and is really starting to look like a complete douchebag. Bryon's not very likeable either but he's basically going about his business. The whole feud is just stupid. Give me phil and vijay almost going to blows over phil's ling spikes.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I have to pick a side it's definitely DeChambeau. Koepka seems like kind of a dick and I find what DeChambeau has done with his body and entire swing to be fascinating and rather brave. He's an odd guy but seems intelligent and is very interesting and thoughtful.

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on team Bryson.....sure he's an odd ball and certainly quirky, but i don't find him mean spirited. Koepka is a straight up bully,, who acts too cool for school. He also put the moves on DJ's girl a couple years ago and ruined that friendship. I do think it's great for golf and i don't think this is all pre-meditated for the social media bonus these guys will be getting from now on. I'm looking forward to the Ryder Cup when they'll have to be teammates. Would Stricker dare pair them together? Oh, and I almost forgot about P. Reed...lol

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess DeChambeau is blaming Cobra for his errant t-shots. What a douchebag. He's shocked that he hardly hits fairways when he's trying to hit the thing 350+ yards every time?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, the dude wanted Cobra to make him a driver with a shaft that's probably as stiff as a lead pipe (which he still bends on the downswing) and 5 degree loft and he's blaming them for missing fairways?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess DeChambeau is blaming Cobra for his errant t-shots. What a douchebag. He's shocked that he hardly hits fairways when he's trying to hit the thing 350+ yards every time?

Yeah and I'm not a fan of Koepka, but it was hilarious when he said that he really "liked his driver" in an interview later.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and I'm not a fan of Koepka, but it was hilarious when he said that he really "liked his driver" in an interview later.
They're both really unlikeable. I used to kind of pull for Bryson but he's obviously in a bad place mentally right now and not handling it well at all.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're both really unlikeable. I used to kind of pull for Bryson but he's obviously in a bad place mentally right now and not handling it well at all.

I did too. I find what he's done to his swing, body and game fascinating and brave. But he sounded like a spoiled child whining about his driver.