• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knights @ Kings

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Kopistar!!! 1,000

histkng23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at the game last night, and I shared the same sentiment as Jeff Garlin with regards to the Knights being able to come out of the gate winning the division, then getting all the way to the finals their first season.

But then, after experiencing Golden Knights Fan(s) last night infiltrating Staples last night, it tripled whatever emotion I had towards them! They have already jumped up to annoying Redwings fan, or Canucks fan level. Probably a good 50% of Staples last night was Vegas fans (embarrassing), and the smack talk level that they felt they had "deserved" was unreal. One prick seated 2 seats away from me didn't stand for the National Anthem, then proceeded to have comment after comment about the Kings, until they went up 2-0, then he shut up for a bit. Then the group behind us mocked and belittled every one of Kopitar's accomplishments that Nic listed off during the pregame ceremony.

All in all, I'd rate them as a combination of uninformed Ducks fan from their early years that went & supported only because they were owned by Disney at the time, and bandwagon spoiled Redwings fan that only knows what the team has done recently & not how much they sucked for the 20+ years before Yzerman showed up.

Glad the Kings had a good game to be able to shut everyone with a Vegas jersey on last night up!

LoCal Kings

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen to that. Enough of the Vegas bandwagon fans.

However, I do hope they beat the Sharks!!

Psych3man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely SUCKS they don't have to participate in Seattle expansion draft.
The whole VGK thing stinks to high heaven.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely SUCKS they don't have to participate in Seattle expansion draft.
The whole VGK thing stinks to high heaven.
They don’t get the money either. They will use this to get players that teams can’t protect by trading picks/ prospects.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing this late. 100% agree. They are the most "Act like you've been there before" fan base I've ever experienced. I remember my first beer-esque. You can see it whenever they score one goal. Their "Fans" celebrate like they won the Stanley Cup. It's bananas. Saw some normally mild-mannered Kings fans really getting into it with these Vegas trolls last year in the Playoffs. One guy was mouthing off so much that two Kings fans followed him into the bathroom and shoved him into a bathroom stall just to scare him. If you saw how mouthy this guy was (Not even rocking a jersey. Literally a Vegas sweater vest with small Golden Knights logo over left breast), you'd appreciate the Kings guys just scaring him.

What's annoying, is I've tried to talk to them and see if they understand the hoops the league jumped through to make them competitive, and they have zero idea.

The good news is the whole league hates them. They us bond with Sharks fans over our mutual disdain for them, and then we all loved Washington handing it to them in the finals. My favorite hashtag of #NightyKnight as they put them to bed.