• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks suck again

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like fizzdales passion!!! But slow it down!!! You will burn these kids out 1st half of season

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I welcome back the dumbest NBA poster ever. But I am aware he's playing a part.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Change the ny knicks to the N.Y. apple turnovers!

I hope this years rendition of "the woebegone, crying Knicks fan" is more entertaining than last years.

This post is not a good start though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Knicks fans with a brain will be extremely happy if they won only 20 games because they know what the long term plan is
yah with Porzingis hurt they were never going to try and win this year

now they have this year to clear cap space, develop some young guys and get one more valuable high lotto pick.

Next year will be the year where they try and move ahead with salary cap space, and a few good young players- its going to be a rough year but there is light at the end of the tunnel for the Knicks for the first time in a long time.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I welcome back the dumbest NBA poster ever. But I am aware he's playing a part.

now they have this year to clear cap space, develop some young guys and get one more valuable high lotto pick.

Next year will be the year where they try and move ahead with salary cap space, and a few good young players- its going to be a rough year but there is light at the end of the tunnel for the Knicks for the first time in a long time.

Yep! Hope they stick to it as well. That let’s win it all bringing in all bums mentality is over.

All I ever cared about was seeing a competitive game, a game played with heart ! Well conditioned! And it appears that’s what us Knick fans will get with ton luc at helm! Wazzzzz upppppp!!!

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think they won 7 games with K.P. out of the line up last year so this year should be pretty bad. The object is to let the young guys play and hopefully they become solid players and hope K.P. comes back as the player he was.

That being said, as bad as they are, Atlanta is a dumpster fire

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks won Lebron lost! Got dang it’s good to be a knicks fan

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta tell ya, it’s one game, I get it! But these kids , they have something ! Burke showed incredible poise! Knox was nervous as heck, trier, freak???? Kanter leaves it all out there . Hardaway actin like a kid showing off in front of dad? Whatever. Add KP!!! Is he playing this year or not??? Anyway, Ton luc already got these boys buyin in! It should be fun either way!!! I hope to watch at least 3 full games ! That’s 3 more than last year.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks won Lebron lost! Got dang it’s good to be a knicks fan
Knicks won and the Cavs lost, but I guess you missed the whole LeBron is no longer in Cleveland thing. It was kind of a big deal. Do you even pay attention to basketball?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks won and the Cavs lost, but I guess you missed the whole LeBron is no longer in Cleveland thing. It was kind of a big deal. Do you even pay attention to basketball?

My bad, I know he is with lakers, thought I saw headline he lost opener.

Oh well, knicks are undefeated and in first place. We don’t need him!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid Knicks, already a game behind Atlanta for the #1 pick.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fizzdale , another mor Ron !!!! Hardaray Burke and likita on court at same time!!! Wtf!!! This team really sucks. Hardaway would not see the court if I was running the show! AWFUL TEAM.... knicks win 20 games this year !!!

OMG.

Are we going to do this again?

Without Porzingas, the Knicks are bottom 3 in the entire NBA in terms of talent. Coaching is not their problem.

This thread belongs in fouled out because of its repetitiveness and stupidity. No knowledgeable Knicks fan expects this team to win many games this season. Fizzdale ain't the reason.

#trusttheprocess

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG.

Are we going to do this again?

Without Porzingas, the Knicks are bottom 3 in the entire NBA in terms of talent. Coaching is not their problem.

This thread belongs in fouled out because of its repetitiveness and stupidity. No knowledgeable Knicks fan expects this team to win many games this season. Fizzdale ain't the reason.

#trusttheprocess
You chose to address this and not the @WiggyRuss post?