• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins

Lemiwinks31

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because it worked out SO well for the Skins moving on from him.

It is QB's like Haskins as to why I was glad the Vikes initially signed Cousins. You can win with Cousins. But yes.....you have to create a damn near perfect system for him to thrive in. And that is DAMN tough to do when you get against good defenses.
and that is almost impossible to do when so much of your payroll is
Minny was built to win now and had the defense and the weapons to do it. Case f'in Keenum got them to the conference final. Not saying Keenum could have repeated that performance but they certainly had way too much faith in Cousins being the guy. Again, somebody was just looking at numbers on a stat sheet that don't tell the whole story. The Vikings window has closed now, imo. Diggs is gone on offense, Cousins is what he is at this point. He will never get better. And that once powerful defense looks really bad now. Condolences @ducky and the other Vikes fans but I have doubts they finish above .500.
The once powerful defense looks bad because they lost 4 of their best defensive players....because they couldnt resign them......because they paid a shit ton of $$ to Cousins.

The team around you will always suffer in the years after you give your QB huge $$. So he better be a great QB who makes his teammates better.

Vikes would have been much better off keeping that D, or at least most of it and bringing in some steady journeyman QB.

now you dont have a defense, and you have a QB who pisses down his leg in big games. As soon as they signed him i said they should have gone to yellow pants.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I rarely post there anymore as the same 6 negative Nancy’s take over. As for the DLine
National Football League Sport GIF by Washington Football Team
Negative nancies - so true of a few of them! :pound: Then there’s the the opposite - the delusional ones. Or are they the same...hmmm? Did notice we lost a lot of good Skins posters as a result tho. Shame.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the DLine that got run over by the Cards?
You mean Murray? No shame there. Mighty Mouse will make a lot of Ds look silly this year. And the front 4 did fine. Did ya see what happened when Chase Young got to him? Teams are gonna figure things out if they use designed runs too much. I hope they’re smart. At least he gets down and so far hasn’t been hammered.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a good QB, but not great. Sort of like an Alex Smith with a better arm.

I do recall they fired an OC last year because of his ineptitude as a coach. Installing new systems can be tough on QBs.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This comparison is utter rubbish. They should NEVER be mentioned in the same sentence unless they are playing against each other.
Poppycock... They were drafted the same year...