• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Behind what Minnesota calls an offensive line, I'm not sure prime Elway would've done much better.

Considering Elway was one of the most overrated QB's all-time this is a given.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone can be a Bernie Kosar. Lucky for us, Elway brought home the hardware on a couple of occasions.

This is an elite season for Elway:

4,000 yards 26 TD's 10 INT's while completing 63% of passes.

He had a career completion % of 56% percent. His defense, great TE and great RB carried him. One of the most overrated QB's of all-time and isn't just me, A LOT would agree.

It's funny you mention Kosar bc his elite season you could legitimately say is better than Elway's best "elite" season :pound:

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an elite season for Elway:

4,000 yards 26 TD's 10 INT's while completing 63% of passes.

He had a career completion % of 56% percent. His defense, great TE and great RB carried him. One of the most overrated QB's of all-time and isn't just me, A LOT would agree.

It's funny you mention Kosar bc his elite season you could legitimately say is better than Elway's best "elite" season :pound:
All anyone really remembers is that Elway hoisted a pair of Lombardi Trophy's and Kosar ... none.

Weird.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dump cousins and go after sean mannion, 5 yr. backup QB siting on the LA Rams bench right now and he won't cost anywhere near 28 mil/per.

THAT kid will win in minny.

Unknown-1.jpeg

ONWERDZ!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He couldnt even get a first down til half way through the 2nd period. Dude is trash, and I hope he stays in Minny til he's 50

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins holds a 5-13 record in prime-time games.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair that's not that much worse than his overall win %
he is a sub 500 QB who avg. 28 mil a year guaranteed 29.5 in 2020.

He has 34 wins after 7 years (granted part of that I would blame on the skins team) he doesnt seem to turn it over much.
Dak has 32 wins in 3 years, yet I keep reading how the cowboys (by some cowboys fans) would be stupid to pay 30+ a couple years after Cousins contract. What people have to realize is that is the new low end price for a franchise QB.

I thought the Vikes were crazy. Not for the average per, but for guaranteeing the entire contract. A lot of shit could happen before year 1 even starts. Atleast it was only a 3 yr contract. but the more I think about it. nowadays the guarantee money for a QB will be in that range anyways & uncuttable for atleast three (probably 4) years. So it wasnt as bad as I was thinking.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best go to shotgun I guess

Kirk Cousins complaining about Bradbury's sweating

No one is saying Minnesota Vikings first-round rookie Garrett Bradbury has a problem with preparation. Perspiration, on the other hand...

Bradbury has drawn the ire of starting quarterback Kirk Cousins in camp, not for sloppy snaps, but for soaked shorts.

For the second time in as many weeks, Cousins complained to the press Wednesday about Bradbury's sweaty, sweaty shins.

"It's the whole thing," Cousins said, per the St. Paul Pioneer Press. "I look at his shins and it's just like pouring. It looks like my window after a rainstorm. Then I look at my shins. It's just genetic, I guess. I don't know."

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one is saying Minnesota Vikings first-round rookie Garrett Bradbury has a problem with preparation. Perspiration, on the other hand...

Bradbury has drawn the ire of starting quarterback Kirk Cousins in camp, not for sloppy snaps, but for soaked shorts.

For the second time in as many weeks, Cousins complained to the press Wednesday about Bradbury's sweaty, sweaty shins.

"It's the whole thing," Cousins said, per the St. Paul Pioneer Press. "I look at his shins and it's just like pouring. It looks like my window after a rainstorm. Then I look at my shins. It's just genetic, I guess. I don't know."
Anybody else think it is weird he is looking at a man's shins?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

b24522b91ee2d584d9e59316c6a4153a.jpg

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stopping by the say

Kirk Cousins has a worse career win pct than Colin Kaepernick .

Now carry on

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Kirk was just trying to be funny or something talking about his guys sweating. I've seen him try stuff like that before and he just comes across as very unfunny. He needs to concentrate on his craft and stop thinking and talking about "wet shins". The guy needs to win a few meaningful games before he tries his hand at comedy. And if he is really seriously bitching, it's even more important he shut up and win first.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All anyone really remembers is that Elway hoisted a pair of Lombardi Trophy's and Kosar ... none.

Weird.

Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer do too. I still don't see your point. He was vastly overrated.

Speaking of overrated...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer do too. I still don't see your point. He was vastly overrated.

Speaking of overrated...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Don't forget Jim Plunkett in the SB fraternity. Not once but twice and he should still be sending xmas gifts to Marcus Allen.
Back to Cousins, those gifs say a lot. It's like the guy left his heart in the locker room. When you have arguably, one of the best WR tandems in the league and can piss them both off by bad play, well shit, that ain't good.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stopping by the say

Kirk Cousins has a worse career win pct than Colin Kaepernick .

Now carry on

To be fair, if Cousins had Jim Harbaugh as a coach, he'd probably have a pretty decent winning percentage as well.