• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my favorite part of the game is when the team was down 14 in the final quarter, 4th down coming up and he was running off the field before being told that wasn't an option.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is rich coming from a fan of a 3-13 team that has never done jack chit aside from the Kurt Warner era Superbowl appearance lmao.

But cut the Rick and Morty fan some slack, he's off the wagon and hitting the bottle again!
Bottle? Try box wine fucker, I know the Vikings and I know I need 5 liters.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, minnesota sports

I don't really want to agree with you, but damn are the Vikings predictable when it comes to shitting themselves.

I don't quite understand why the Vikings felt every problem they had was at QB. Keenum wasn't really their only problem in the loss to Philly. So why pay Cousins 90mil guaranteed when they could've had Keenum or any other 2nd tier QB for approx 1/2 of that? Wait, you don't have to answer, it's the Vikings

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL dont know what the chill thing is for, but I could have completely seen them fighting in the locker room.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that last line from that article @SteelersPride
But, hey, the folks who only look at his career stats will notice Cousins finished the day with a good completion percentage and quarterback rating.
PE1 is that you?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 is that you?

bucket

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I still like ghost, he is just an annoying fucking rock in your shoe. It’s just a message board and it’s fun to talk shit.

That's kind of the idea. :dhd:

Embrace the suckage because it doesn't matter who the coach is anymore, we're done for another 4 years until they have a chance at recovering from this ridiculous Cousins contract. Rick Spielman paid $84 mil /year to guarantee us picking in the middle - later half of every first round for the next few years, what a genius of a GM.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's kind of the idea. :dhd:

Embrace the suckage because it doesn't matter who the coach is anymore, we're done for another 4 years until they have a chance at recovering from this ridiculous Cousins contract. Rick Spielman paid $84 mil /year to guarantee us picking in the middle - later half of every first round for the next few years, what a genius of a GM.
Fuck off my friend. Let us die together.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really want to agree with you, but damn are the Vikings predictable when it comes to shitting themselves.

I don't quite understand why the Vikings felt every problem they had was at QB. Keenum wasn't really their only problem in the loss to Philly. So why pay Cousins 90mil guaranteed when they could've had Keenum or any other 2nd tier QB for approx 1/2 of that? Wait, you don't have to answer, it's the Vikings

This is my main gripe with Zimmer. He was anti-Keenum from day 1 of him taking over in 2017, and instead of just taking the safe road and giving him half the money to come back, they paid Cousins double to do the same chit and brought in a stud D-lineman. What SHOULD have happened is they should have saved the money on Cousins by having Keenum come back and put all of the savings and Sheldon Richardson money into their O-line - that's where the GM Rick Spielman needed to come into play to keep Zimmer's boner for defense in check, but he's a retard who thinks you can succeed with average QB's and Swiss cheese O-lines so he didn't do what was reasonable.

Basically, they made the sexy pick by going with Cousins. They might as well have paid me or Picklerick $5 to just make all of the moves Cris Carter suggests for them on TV and quit wasting millions on Spielman to do the same damn thing.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my main gripe with Zimmer. He was anti-Keenum from day 1 of him taking over in 2017, and instead of just taking the safe road and giving him half the money to come back, they paid Cousins double to do the same chit and brought in a stud D-lineman. What SHOULD have happened is they should have saved the money on Cousins by having Keenum come back and put all of the savings and Sheldon Richardson money into their O-line - that's where the GM Rick Spielman needed to come into play to keep Zimmer's boner for defense in check, but he's a retard who thinks you can succeed with average QB's and Swiss cheese O-lines so he didn't do what was reasonable.

Basically, they made the sexy pick by going with Cousins. They might as well have paid me or Picklerick $5 to just make all of the moves Cris Carter suggests for them on TV and quit wasting millions on Spielman to do the same damn thing.
I want a 20 spot or I shit on the offer.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want a 20 spot or I shit on the offer.

I'll nominate you to take Spielman's place in the Vikings war room for the draft big fella. Not even joking, fuk that guy.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes got exactly what they paid for . 84 million for a .500 QB that can't make the playoffs . No one should be surprised or even upset . Cousins met expectations because this is exactly who he is

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes got exactly what they paid for . 84 million for a .500 QB that can't make the playoffs . No one should be surprised or even upset . Cousins met expectations because this is exactly who he is

This 1000%.

This is what happens when you pay an ELITE FANTASY QB as if he's an ELITE REAL-LIFE QB. He's a sub-.500 starting QB with no playoffs wins and a track record of not being able to lead his teams to the playoffs on a consistent basis. But hey...he sure can throw for a lot of yards in a year so...that's a thing.