• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirby Smart's keys of success...

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After Georgia beat Baylor and when the trophy presentation was going on, Holly Rowe asked Kirby Smart what was Georgia's key to success. Kirby said when you outhit and you out Hussle, everything else will fall into place. I hope Frost and the rest of the Nebraska staff heard those words.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After this year's koolaid, I don't think 2020 Nebraska can have a winning season though.

Not much hope from me for 2020. 6-6 is my hope. The only for sure win is Rutgers.

Scott Frost and staff can show a slow and steady improvement, if they go 6-6. If you compare Scott Frost to what Matt Rhule and PJ Fleck have done in three years, ouch.

2021 is not looking good either. The only for sure win is SE Louisiana.

Nine 2019 Bowl teams; Oklahoma, Ohio State, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan State, Illinois, Buffalo

Highly Probable losses Oklahoma, Ohio State, Michigan, Iowa, and Wisconsin based on recent history. Add in up and comers of Minnesota.

Who knows what Purdue and Michigan State will be, but not gimmes.

Illinois and Northwestern are not gimmes for Nebraska.

That leaves Buffalo and SE Louisiana.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, no mention of signing top 5 consecutive recruiting classes, top 3 in the last 3 cycles

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After this year's koolaid, I don't think 2020 Nebraska can have a winning season though.

Not much hope from me for 2020. 6-6 is my hope. The only for sure win is Rutgers.

Scott Frost and staff can show a slow and steady improvement, if they go 6-6. If you compare Scott Frost to what Matt Rhule and PJ Fleck have done in three years, ouch.

2021 is not looking good either. The only for sure win is SE Louisiana.

Nine 2019 Bowl teams; Oklahoma, Ohio State, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan State, Illinois, Buffalo

Highly Probable losses Oklahoma, Ohio State, Michigan, Iowa, and Wisconsin based on recent history. Add in up and comers of Minnesota.

Who knows what Purdue and Michigan State will be, but not gimmes.

Illinois and Northwestern are not gimmes for Nebraska.

That leaves Buffalo and SE Louisiana.
:scratch: :doobs:

2021 is a long way out.

2020 - the way i see it, I'd at least say we have a shot in 10 games. Do i think we can win all 10, no probably not.
Purdue hired Diaco as DC, so big transition year there, it will be a track meet of a game especially being the 1st game and they will have Moore.
The next 3 definitely aren't gimmes but as i said, i have faith we can possibly win them.
Northwestern, Illinois, Rutgers - NW still have little on offense, Illinois isn't that damn good, and Rutgers will have struggles under a new head coach. Again, i feel like 3 very winnable games.
The hope would be we'd be 7-0 and have confidence, but i'd take 6-1.

Now the ending. I really don't feel we are that far behind Iowa. Look at the game this year, we lost because Frost pissed it away with shitty ass playcalling. Minny ended the year with losses to both Iowa and Wiscy, so i feel like we could get there. Wiscy loses Taylor and a few OL and D guys that i think sets them back. For once i don't feel like they have a great RB on their roster to replace Taylor, although he came in as a freshmen and did awesome so it's possible they find one. 1 out of the last 5 would be more than expected at this point, but i really think we can get 2.

just my thoughts.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Georgia beat Baylor and when the trophy presentation was going on, Holly Rowe asked Kirby Smart what was Georgia's key to success. Kirby said when you outhit and you out Hussle, everything else will fall into place. I hope Frost and the rest of the Nebraska staff heard those words.

I think you misspelled Mike Riley...who didn't give a shit about strength training...