• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

kiper grades

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody have them? Would like to know what he says about Washington. thanks

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t have insider anymore but here are PFF grades.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Football Team: B

Washington won the NFC East last season -- at 7-9 -- but it was because of a great defense (and poor division). It got poor quarterback play from a combination of Alex Smith, Dwayne Haskins Jr., Taylor Heinicke and Kyle Allen. And the quarterback issue has loomed over its offseason. The team signed veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick, who can be fine in 2021, but would Washington try to trade up for one of the top five prospects in this class?

No, as it turns out, as the Bears, who were a pick behind Washington, were the team to trade up. Washington instead went defense again in Round 1, taking linebacker Jamin Davis (19), a tackling machine with range in coverage. He's a great player, but I didn't see linebacker as an immediate need. Did the organization try to move up for Justin Fields or Mac Jones? We could remember this pick as the one that got away.

Second-round pick Samuel Cosmi (51) could play tackle or guard, and Washington got good value there. Benjamin St-Juste is a long, 6-foot-3 press corner who gets a little handsy at times, but he could play a role as a rookie. I'm a big fan of Dyami Brown (82), who I thought might sneak into the top 40 picks. He can get down the field in a hurry on vertical routes and will make contested catches in traffic. Fitzpatrick will love him. Washington probably took tight end John Bates (124) a round too early, but he could find a role. I was surprised edge rusher Shaka Toney (246) lasted deep into Round 7. He's worth the flier there.

This is one of the few teams in the league that has no idea who its long-term quarterback is, and that is something that lingers in the back of my mind as I grade this class. But I do like the players Washington chose the first two days

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t even bother with Kiper anymore. I will watch him when announcing picks bc I like his breakdown of each player but his mocks are awful and grades are meh. I still can’t believe he only got 5 picks in his final mock correct. The first 4 were set in stone lol.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocked WalterFootball isn't on that list.... he puts more effort into the draft than 75%+ of the sites/people on that list.
I dont think all of their grades are up yet based on what I was looking at. I do think Walterfootball has a better range of grades but its because they're pretty proud of their analysis so they'll tell it like they see it. Kiper likes to hedge his bets. And then you have hacks like Chad Reuter giving 2/3 of the league an A.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think all of their grades are up yet based on what I was looking at. I do think Walterfootball has a better range of grades but its because they're pretty proud of their analysis so they'll tell it like they see it. Kiper likes to hedge his bets. And then you have hacks like Chad Reuter giving 2/3 of the league an A.

Yah fair. I just saw that as well....

Let's just make sure Seattle is one of the worst rat- YEP, there it is. Can confirm Kiper's mock is legit.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t have insider anymore but here are PFF grades.

I dont feel like the Cowboys deserve a B.
Felt more like a C to me.
Some I liked & some I did not!