• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kings Win

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty decent win last night. I know the Wild were short handed and all but still a good win. Quick played well and I am glad to see there is much more offensive creativity than in years of past.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going to enjoy the year. Best Kings can hope for is 4th and a likely 1st round loss.
next best is 8th and a good draft pick. This is an asterisk year no matter what. Just treat it like it is all preseason games and hope for something come October

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going to enjoy the year. Best Kings can hope for is 4th and a likely 1st round loss.
next best is 8th and a good draft pick. This is an asterisk year no matter what. Just treat it like it is all preseason games and hope for something come October

Pretty much this. They'll show some glimpses now and again but a lot of things need to be considered.

Anaheim is somehow hovering around that 4th spot because of Gibson, otherwise their team is shit and would be in last place. The top 3 will be Vegas, Colorado and the Blues. My money is on AZ taking that 4th spot.