• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kings get DJ!

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. The fact that this thread is still on page one after all this time is indicative that this "bored" needs me in order to create waves...
Do you know who the 80 followers are? Hopefully they are not creapy old guys who like to hang out at high school girls' sports events.

(And FYI, my point was that you are older than high school by more than a few years and don't have a daughter there--that is what makes it creepy to be hanging out and watching young girls--unless it is part of your paid job with a local paper or you are a college recruiter).
LOL.

Why are you bragging about having 80 followers?

That is not an impressive number.
Um, I hate to break it to you.

But 80 followers isn't much noise.
For the record, the number is 84 now and still counting. Just imagining what it could have been if no pandemic. It's mostly players, parents, and coaches, plus the so-called GOAT of sportswriters here in Northwest Indiana...

I'm currently in the process of publishing my sixth Q&A session with one of these young athletes. And FYI, each and every one of them would have had to agree to it in order for me to possibly go through with it.

And yes, while I may be getting older, I'm not THAT old yet. It's called "evolving as a basketball fan", as opposed to beating off to MeBron James for 15 years straight, and something a significant chunk of NBA fans are completely incapable of.

#ForTheHaters

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. The fact that this thread is still on page one after all this time is indicative that this "bored" needs me in order to create waves...

For the record, the number is 84 now and still counting. Just imagining what it could have been if no pandemic. It's mostly players, parents, and coaches, plus the so-called GOAT of sportswriters here in Northwest Indiana...

I'm currently in the process of publishing my sixth Q&A session with one of these young athletes. And FYI, each and every one of them would have had to agree to it in order for me to possibly go through with it.

And yes, while I may be getting older, I'm not THAT old yet. It's called "evolving as a basketball fan", as opposed to beating off to MeBron James for 15 years straight, and something a significant chunk of NBA fans are completely incapable of.

#ForTheHaters

Damn you are big time.

84 followers AND you manage to get a few high school kids to agree to do an interview with you.

Amazing. Way to build that brand up! Your Twitter must be worth at least 42 cents.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, the number is 84 now and still counting.

84 huh? Wow, you're practically one of those "social media influencers".

I'd expect that being tied to a chair didn't give them much of a choice there, Buffalo Bill.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#ForTheHaters
Wow, it sure took you a long time to count 4 more.

"the so-called GOAT of sportswriters here in Northwest Indiana" ? Is that like the tallest midget?

You are are THAT old to cover girls basketball if you are out of high school, unless it is a paid gig for some respectable news outlet (local paper or something).

No mater how you try and justify it, a 30ish year old man hanging out at high schools girls basketball games when they don't have a kid or relative playing is not evolving as a basketball fan, it's creepy.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 @tlance Maybe we aren't being completely fair. While 84 does not seem like a large number of followers, how many high school girls basketball fans are there in NE Indiana? He'll, he could have saturated the entire pool. :scratch::noidea::thumper:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 @tlance Maybe we aren't being completely fair. While 84 does not seem like a large number of followers, how many high school girls basketball fans are there in NE Indiana? He'll, he could have saturated the entire pool. :scratch::noidea::thumper:

That's a really good point.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, but how meaningful is that?

We are talking mostly about close friends and family of the players. That is pretty much the entire pool right there.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but how meaningful is that?

We are talking mostly about close friends and family of the players. That is pretty much the entire pool right there.
Hey look, he got us to think about girls basketball in NE Indiana. Something you surely would have never considered before. He's bringing light to the darkness.

Or is he just finding a way to justify his fetish?:scratch::noidea:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey look, he got us to think about girls basketball in NE Indiana. Something you surely would have never considered before. He's bringing light to the darkness.

Trust me, I have not given that a single thought.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I have not given that a single thought.

I think a lot of us have though.

Granted, our thoughts have been about ways to mock cane about it, but that still counts as thinking about it...right?

@logic

Ruling please.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of us have though.

Granted, our thoughts have been about ways to mock cane about it, but that still counts as thinking about it...right?

@logic

Ruling please.
I'm afraid I have to rule in @tlance 's favor on on this one. The subject as a whole, blogging about high school girls basketball, so readily lends itself to mockery, none on the boards have bothered to delve into the rich history and tradition of NE Indiana high school girls basketball in any way to unearth any material to mock 'Cane.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid I have to rule in @tlance 's favor on on this one. The subject as a whole, blogging about high school girls basketball, so readily lends itself to mockery, none on the boards have bothered to delve into the rich history and tradition of NE Indiana high school girls basketball in any way to unearth any material to mock 'Cane.

That's a good point. There's really no thought required.

We are essentially mostly sitting back and watching Cane self mock.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lmao, how could you think this of our resident freak...? :heh: