• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kings game

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Anybody watching? I have to work so got game on.
They came out flying in first. Looked better than any point this season. They couldnt cash it in and it looked like one of those games where the other team would take advantage of missed opportunities.

But they got a few goals, and now Hedberg posted a shutout. I am happy with peformance. A few posts too, could have been more.

Henrique with a strong game.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I also thought it was a good game. They had about 10 more shots than we did, but we doubled them in scoring chances.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]BxL5U7ZJtCo&start=95[/YOUTUBE]

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
-Elias and Sykora still work their magic with one of the best devils goals i've seen in a while
-Henrique looked really good as did his whole line with Clarkson and Tedenby
-Refs forgot that they removed the 'in the crease' rule and wrongly called off a goal by clarkson due to Tallinder's "Encroachment of the crease"
-Zubrus scored two goals with clown lips after getting hit in the face with the puck in the first

Devils controlled play for most of the first two periods with extended periods of pressure while only the Richards line was effective against the devils. They had a goal called off in the first for no real reason. They then got 3 quick goals late in the second when the two teams were trading scoring chances. The Kings were giving the devils a lot of odd man breaks. The Devils remained aggressive in the third and Moose came up with some of his better saves during this period.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Devils came out playing like it was the playoffs. You could hear the nervous buzz from the crowd on your TV. Of course the Kings are too talented, so eventually they started to play. Henrique almost scored a shorthanded goal, but hit the post. Seemed like the bad luck would continue.

You would have noticed Zubrus too. He had a strong game. We need more like that from him with the injuries we have.
Elias and Sykora also played well.

There was a goal that was waved off in the first. The ref waved it off immediately, so it seemed to be one of those nights where the Devils outwork the other team, have all the scoring chances, but Kings will grab the lead. Didn't happen. Devils scored like 3 goals in a span of minutes in the 2nd.

Moose was great. Like MC said, Devils had more scoring chances, but Kings definitely could have scored a few goals too.

The power play continues to struggle, at least in results. It doesn't look bad at all. I guess the goals will start to come.

Tallinder had a weird shift on that goal that was waved off. He fell like 3 times in his own zone, as if his skates were broken. Then he led a rush up ice, and crashed into the net causing the goal to be waved off. I don't know what the hell happened to him on that shift. But that goal should have counted.

Kovy was booed each time he touched the puck.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def our best effort of the season IMO..personally I think Clarkson got robbed on that unallowed goal when Tallinder was in the crease.

Zubs finally showed up!

Moose continues to roll..would be nice to see Kincaid go against the Yotes though.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, thanks for the deets fellas(gals?).... Good to hear Zubrus having a strong game, which line was he on(mostly?)

I take it the ESP line stayed in tact?

Good to hear positive results from Henrique, I like the idea of him playing with Clarkson n Teds.... sounds like a right mesh.

Kovy? TOs? good passes? hustle...etc...

Moose!!!!!!!!! too bad you're a yr younger than Marty lol....

OHHH Larsson? how he faired? Hopefully much better than the SJ game...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, the 60 minute gam we've been looking for. Keep it up boys!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Exactly this was the game I wanted to see so far this year. regulation win where they took the game to the kings. No 1 goal squeeker or shootout win

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Zubrus played with Sykora and Elias. Kovy looked good with Parise I thought. You can definitely sense the Kings defense on their heels when they hit the ice.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the goal they called interference should have counted and the first goal they allowed should have been called interference.
Oh well it wasn't the refs fault the Kings lost. Too many turnovers and out numbered attacks given up by the Kings.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def our best effort of the season IMO..personally I think Clarkson got robbed on that unallowed goal when Tallinder was in the crease.

Zubs finally showed up!

Moose continues to roll..would be nice to see Kincaid go against the Yotes though.

Clarkson also got hit in the nuts with a stick that didn't get called

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson also got hit in the nuts with a stick that didn't get called

just a friendly cup check.
Ok in my purple colored glasses I actually didn't see that play. not saying it didn't happen just I was too mad at my team to see it.
Kings played horrible most of the game but especially in the second period.
Bernier was not the only one to blame. His team helped him not one bit.
Kings have the ability to make back up goalies look like gods out there some times.
Well it was just one game. One game that your guys won and my guys lost.

Ok maybe I am a little bitter.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just a friendly cup check.
Ok in my purple colored glasses I actually didn't see that play. not saying it didn't happen just I was too mad at my team to see it.
Kings played horrible most of the game but especially in the second period.
Bernier was not the only one to blame. His team helped him not one bit.
Kings have the ability to make back up goalies look like gods out there some times.
Well it was just one game. One game that your guys won and my guys lost.

Ok maybe I am a little bitter.

The kings had one quick scrum early in the second I thought then after that it was lights out for them. The devils really controlled the pace of the game. And you don't see the lower shooting team do that often