• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kings are in trouble

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick is done, right?
Carter is done
Kopitar on his way down
Doughty still has passion, just stupid passion
Toffoli is useless
Kovi shouldn't be on the point on PP
Phaneuf, Carter & Quick just should retire.

And idiots that still are praying for Jack Hughes, he isn't gonna solve this mess.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And idiots that still are praying for Jack Hughes, he isn't gonna solve this mess.

No he isn't but they need to restock whether it's Hughes, Kaako, or someone else. The time has come and this is a great opportunity for the Kings to stock up.

This draft is very deep on centers (and wings - Podkolzin is a nice blend of skill, speed and nasty, stuff I love. Doubt he will be around however when the Kings pick) which the Kings obviously need to start looking towards with Kopitar getting up there, Carter aging fast and not producing and then the mish mash known as the B6 lines. Kempe stinks as a centerman and Amadio and Co. are not T6 material. They need to address the future of the center position now.

Knowing Blake and his penchant for collegiate players, I could see him looking at Alex Turcotte, also a centerman out of Wisconsin. He seems to be the prototype center that the game is moving towards and I expect him to get a close look from LA - great skater, power forward balance, explosive speed, skill, low maintenance, 200 foot game and leadership qualities. His father was a 1st round pick of the Habs in the early 1980s.

I don't think the Kings will get a shot at Hughes unless they trade up, which I can't see Blake doing from what we have seen so far with him holding onto picks.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say #loseforhughes all the time but not as some sort of savior. Kings need top prospects to build around. They have "good" youngsters but nobody that you would pick to build a team around....so you have to start somewhere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be ridiculous, but looking at the standings, it's so top-heavy that the Kings appear to be only 8 points out of a playoff spot. 4 games. Top 3 from each division and then you drop heavily to 47-48 points, with Kings sitting at 39. Going 5-5 over their last 10 is crushing it compared to Ducks.

upload_2019-1-14_14-55-15.png