• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez" (New England Patriots Mass Murderer)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Meyer and Robert Kraft both knew about violent gang-related crimes and drug abuse and chose to look the other way because he could help them win.

No one can deny that.

It's even worse YOU knew this and you kept your mouth shut. You are just as much to blame for this, Hammer. Shame on you.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was acquitted of that shooting. Not sure why you feel the need to unapologetically lie about that instance.

Honestly, it was a piss poor case against him. Pretty clear that they were trying to close a case by pinning those two bodies on him.

Regardless, even if you believe that he may have done it. It's beyond reckless to just automatically attribute those murders to him. Especially when it would seem that your best evidence to the contrary of the verdict is "the two guys that got shot may have spilled a drink on him". About all there was to that case. But I'm sure you have an OJ Simpson false equivalency to get on with now. So, let's just get that over with. Go on...
He killed them, fuck you

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who ever said that?

The fact is he had known gang ties and was a violent criminal.

Every other team in the NFL passed on him, but not the Patriots.

"The Patriot Way. We can fix him."

If he was so innocent, why did Kraft have an ex-FBI Special Agent keeping Hernandez under 24 hr surveillance?

And when it was reported to Kraft that Hernandez was involved in drugs, gangs and violence, how did Kraft react?

He paid him $40,000,000.

The old "how could anyone know" is complete and utter bullshit.

I never claimed anyone said that. Yes, it is on the Patriots for signing him just like it is on other teams for signing players that had issues including my own team that signed a player with issues only to have it backfire on them. IDK why teams think they can fix certain players. I remember when Bill Walsh signed Lawrence Phillips thinking they can fix this guy. Dumb.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never claimed anyone said that. Yes, it is on the Patriots for signing him just like it is on other teams for signing players that had issues including my own team that signed a player with issues only to have it backfire on them. IDK why teams think they can fix certain players. I remember when Bill Walsh signed Lawrence Phillips thinking they can fix this guy. Dumb.
In Bill Walsh's defense, Lawrence Phillips had actually met some very strict conditions of Tom Osborne's to play in that last game and it could be argued he looked like he was doing better.

What an incredibly sad story for him and everyone around him.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else finish the mini series off yet?

Don't want to spoiler how much Bill and Bob are dirty ball shitheels for anyone that hasn't watched. Or Urban Meyers wife.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't want to spoiler how much Bill and Bob are dirty ball shitheels for anyone that hasn't watched. Or Urban Meyers wife.
I'm out of the country and can't get connected to Netflix even with a VPN. :ohwell:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the first two episodes last night. Lots of surprises.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think Gronk set Hernandez up, Gronk felt threaten that Tommy would throw the ball more to Hernandez so he set him up!

All serious could you imagine if this kid doesn't go off the deep end what him and Gronk would've done to other teams on the field!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Bill Walsh's defense, Lawrence Phillips had actually met some very strict conditions of Tom Osborne's to play in that last game and it could be argued he looked like he was doing better.

What an incredibly sad story for him and everyone around him.

the Lawrence Phillips documentary was tremendous. Did you see that?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron liked the dick.

Killed folks to try to keep it a secret.

What a dumbass queer he was.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched all 3 last night... It was pretty good... Definitely worth watching... Surprised on a few things...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched all 3 last night... It was pretty good... Definitely worth watching... Surprised on a few things...
Same here.

Came out knowing the Pats are worse humans than any of us previously thought. Also understand why they tried the Tebow Experiment now.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mass Murder- a large number of victims within the same incident...i.e. School Shooting

Serial Murder- multiple murders but with a cool down period between each one and usually some sort of signature and M.O. associated with said killer...i.e. Boston Strangler, signature was murder by strangulation usually with womens stockings.

Spree Killer-most often confused with Mass Murder but it usually involves being on the move. Multiple Murders at once like a Mass Murderer but generally different locations during the course of the spree. Shoot up a mall, move to the school, move to the airport...etc....etc...

I don't think Aaron falls into any of these categories, there was no set cool down or mass murder around his cases...just cases of he got angry and killed. Didn't really have an MO or signature to his killings.

Run of the mill dirtbag thug killer. Not worth watching a documentary about.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started watching this just now. Fuck it's already depressing to watch.