• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez" (New England Patriots Mass Murderer)

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the Netflix story about manning sexually assaulting a female back in college gonna come out? Oh... that’s right... daddy Archie helped him cover it up.

hahaha.

Why a guy would pull the reverse teabag move on a female trainer really isn't as compelling as why a guy would kill another football player for no apparent reason.

I did like Manning's theme to the Nation Wide jingle: "Dropped my balls right on her face."

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mass Murder- a large number of victims within the same incident...i.e. School Shooting

Serial Murder- multiple murders but with a cool down period between each one and usually some sort of signature and M.O. associated with said killer...i.e. Boston Strangler, signature was murder by strangulation usually with womens stockings.

Spree Killer-most often confused with Mass Murder but it usually involves being on the move. Multiple Murders at once like a Mass Murderer but generally different locations during the course of the spree. Shoot up a mall, move to the school, move to the airport...etc....etc...

I don't think Aaron falls into any of these categories, there was no set cool down or mass murder around his cases...just cases of he got angry and killed. Didn't really have an MO or signature to his killings.
He actually, by definition, fits the description of a mass serial killer.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why a guy would pull the reverse teabag move on a female trainer really isn't as compelling as why a guy would kill another football player for no apparent reason.
"It's virtually the same thing!" - @dbldwn711

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually, by definition, fits the description of a mass serial killer.

Its been interesting so far.
Im only through two episodes, clearly shows his life went to shit when his dad died, his mom started banging someone else before the old man's body was even cold, oh and Urban Meyer,

Yeah that dude knew the kid was shooting people! LOL

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been interesting so far.
Im only through two episodes, clearly shows his life went to shit when his dad died, his mom started banging someone else before the old man's body was even cold, oh and Urban Meyer,

Yeah that dude knew the kid was shooting people! LOL

That's exactly what Hammer has been saying all along, Urban and Aaron bamboozled poor honest and naive Bob Kraft

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly what Hammer has been saying all along, Urban and Aaron bamboozled poor honest and naive Bob Kraft
Urban Meyer and Robert Kraft both knew about violent gang-related crimes and drug abuse and chose to look the other way because he could help them win.

No one can deny that.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Meyer and Robert Kraft both knew about violent gang-related crimes and drug abuse and chose to look the other way because he could help them win.

No one can deny that.

When Kraft goes on his annual trip to Israel, and last time was with a bunch of HOFers, I will have you go on the trip, cleanse your soul. Next time he goes to the spa in FL, I will go, my back hurts

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one can deny that.

he wasn’t in a gang, yes the dumbass was shooting people but it wasn’t a real gang just idiots he ran with

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kraft or BB? Is the owner really making these personnel decisions? It seems BB is the one that looked into it and thought it was worth the risk. The Patriots are certainly not the first to take a chance on a player that has character issues through the years. I don't think there was anything to suggest AH was going to start murdering people.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one can deny that.
they knew about it because meyer said he worked with the kid and his troubles were behind him. he almost claimed his program reformed him.

you should read up on this stuff.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft or BB? Is the owner really making these personnel decisions? It seems BB is the one that looked into it and thought it was worth the risk. The Patriots are certainly not the first to take a chance on a player that has character issues through the years. I don't think there was anything to suggest AH was going to start murdering people.

I agree it was BB but just reiterating what Hammer has been saying. He is so pro Kraft , you would think he was his and his beloved Myra's offspring

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there was anything to suggest AH was going to start murdering people.
Who ever said that?

The fact is he had known gang ties and was a violent criminal.

Every other team in the NFL passed on him, but not the Patriots.

"The Patriot Way. We can fix him."

If he was so innocent, why did Kraft have an ex-FBI Special Agent keeping Hernandez under 24 hr surveillance?

And when it was reported to Kraft that Hernandez was involved in drugs, gangs and violence, how did Kraft react?

He paid him $40,000,000.

The old "how could anyone know" is complete and utter bullshit.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they knew about it because meyer said he worked with the kid and his troubles were behind him. he almost claimed his program reformed him.

Uh. Wut? Those are basic facts in the Rolling Stone article. I don't understand that response from you. Has nothing to do with that I said. What am I missing, Rock?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh. Wut? Those are basic facts in the Rolling Stone article. I don't understand that response from you. Has nothing to do with that I said. What am I missing, Rock?
uh, its a direct reply to your post. sensible. factual. topical.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
makes sense to me:

you: Urban Meyer and Robert Kraft both knew about violent gang-related crimes and drug abuse and chose to look the other way because he could help them win.

No one can deny that.
me: they knew about it because meyer said he worked with the kid and his troubles were behind him. he almost claimed his program reformed him.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh, its a direct reply to your post. sensible. factual. topical.
Great. Thanks for your insights, Rock. Maybe you can now tell us what color the sky is!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is my above post in english?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had an incident with Wes welker his rookie season where welker was “hazing” him bc he was a rookie and Hernandez threatened him right there in the locker room in front of all his teammates. Todd light had to get involved and walk Hernandez away.
You gonna let a midget punk you?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

The law was changed and it didn't wind-up working out.

However, it was a stroke of genius by Hernandez in a sense. As his interpretation of the law at that time was correct.

But basically... the courts just said "nah, not so fast" and didn't let it happen.

so what did Goodell and the NFL do with Hernandez's pension fund?

put it all in their own pocket? seems legit.

lolz.