• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Sullivan had the Benoit family killed...

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it is a theory and is certainly plausible considering that Benoit's wife was once married to Sullivan, I still believe that Benoit just lost it. He had the mind of an 80 year old with severe dementia. Chris was definitely off his rocker.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen the theory before, and it's one of those that is vaguely plausible, but I wouldn't say I believe it either, for reasons jeffro mentions.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard it and I'm with jeffro. But I've always thought what does it say about Sullivan as a person that when you hear something crazy like that, you actually think it might be true.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that they found that he had the worst case of CTE ever found among professional athletes this being due to all the undocumented concussions the guy had.

On another hand there at one point rumors that on Friday night of that particular weekend that Benoit was on the phone with Chavo Jr. and that Benoit at one point had Chavo hold on while he answered the door. Supposedly Chavo then overheard a commotion on Benoits end and the line then went dead and that Chavo had no futher contact contact with Benoit other than receiving a bland text or two.

I can't remember where I came across that story or I'd try to find a link.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say this

Benoit's brain was so severely damaged it resembled the brain of an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient

last I knew, 85 year old's with alzy do not kill themselves and their entire family

that's why I have a hard time with a double-murder suicide

but let's not point fingers until there's evidence. Kevin is clean.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say this

Benoit's brain was so severely damaged it resembled the brain of an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient

last I knew, 85 year old's with alzy do not kill themselves and their entire family

that's why I have a hard time with a double-murder suicide

but let's not point fingers until there's evidence. Kevin is clean.

Well he also had steroids and other drugs in his system.

Benoit's body contained 10 times the normal level of testosterone, as well as amounts of the anti-anxiety drug Xanax and the painkiller hydrocodone, authorities said.
The testosterone, a synthetic version of the primary male sex hormone, is considered an anabolic steroid. The state's top medical examiner said it appeared to have been injected shortly before Benoit died.

Steroid, other drugs found in bodies of wrestler, wife, son - ESPN

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he also had steroids and other drugs in his system.

Benoit's body contained 10 times the normal level of testosterone, as well as amounts of the anti-anxiety drug Xanax and the painkiller hydrocodone, authorities said.
The testosterone, a synthetic version of the primary male sex hormone, is considered an anabolic steroid. The state's top medical examiner said it appeared to have been injected shortly before Benoit died.

Steroid, other drugs found in bodies of wrestler, wife, son - ESPN

I understand this. however, anabolic steroids and Xanax have never been linked to such a horrid crime. i'm still on edge as to what happened.

take the two idiots responsible for the boston marathon bombing for example. did they have Xanax, steroids or dementia? no. they killed in the name of their own gods and even sick people like them wouldn't kill their own family.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand this. however, anabolic steroids and Xanax have never been linked to such a horrid crime. i'm still on edge as to what happened.

take the two idiots responsible for the boston marathon bombing for example. did they have Xanax, steroids or dementia? no. they killed in the name of their own gods and even sick people like them wouldn't kill their own family.

So you don't think roid rage exists? Come on...

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't think roid rage exists? Come on...

I know a lot about 'roid rage'. it's not a bad thing, unless you're an idiot. with all the past MLB, NFL, UFC, and bodybuilders out there, how many of them killed someone because of 'roid rage'?

when you're pumped on steroids, you have a lot more energy to work out. if you get pissed and have a rage moment, it's most likely due to "small-person" syndrome, similar to "beer balls".

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot about 'roid rage'. it's not a bad thing, unless you're an idiot. with all the past MLB, NFL, UFC, and bodybuilders out there, how many of them killed someone because of 'roid rage'?

when you're pumped on steroids, you have a lot more energy to work out. if you get pissed and have a rage moment, it's most likely due to "small-person" syndrome, similar to "beer balls".

And who's to say he wasn't an idiot?

Keep in mind his wife filed a restraining order against him a few years before the deaths and cited his violent behavior and him threatening her as reasons for it, so let's not act like there were no potential issues there.

And here are the possible effects of mixing steroids w/other drugs, like the painkillers he had in his system

Mixing Steroids and Opioids

Physical Risks of Mixing Steroids and Opioids

The rigors of physical activity often lead to chronic pain which many individuals elect to treat with prescription opioid painkillers. Mixing steroids and opioids can exacerbate the effects of each drug and lead to considerable physical complications, such as:

• Increased heart rate
  • Further chronic pain
  • Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
  • Mood swings and chronic depression
  • Erratic and violent behavior
  • Headache
  • Stroke

Just because it 'didn't happen to other athletes' means it can't happen to him.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
difference between todays wrestling and old time wrestling, Kevin Sullivan made it seem real that he was that dark devil worshiper. modern day bray wyatt, no thought if its real or not.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Further chronic pain
  • Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
  • Mood swings and chronic depression
  • Erratic and violent behavior
  • Headache
  • Stroke
Just because it 'didn't happen to other athletes' means it can't happen to him.

this doesn't list killing yourself and your family. i'm still taking into consideration that he was a closet monster but I have a tough time with it.... :noidea:

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this doesn't list killing yourself and your family. i'm still taking into consideration that he was a closet monster but I have a tough time with it.... :noidea:

So 'erratic and violent behavior' can't lead to killing your family? There are many different levels of violence, and murder is one of them.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is definitely worth reading.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG4rl_zTsFM]WWE | The "Ultimate" Conspiracy | Chris Benoit - Viscera - Warrior (1080p ??) - YouTube[/ame]

[YOUTUBE][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG4rl_zTsFM]WWE | The "Ultimate" Conspiracy | Chris Benoit - Viscera - Warrior (1080p ??) - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody will ever know, but considering what was in his system, theorizing Roid Rage and a few contributing drugs caused/contributed to Benoit losing it that day is a pretty darn plausible theory. It's the one I would take if I had to choose.

The argument that the Boston Marathon bombers were stone cold sober and had no roids or other drugs in their system is just plain silly. There is no analogy there. We are all aware murders happen for a variety of different reasons.

The argument that lots of people do Roids and never kill anyone at least gets us all in the same ballpark, but it's only a good one if someone is actually arguing anyone who takes a ton of Roids will kill. Nobody is.