• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant also has Coronavirus

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol tell me about it. it's crazy. i'm lucky to work in an "essential industry", or our doors would be shut tight here...

the hoarding i'm seeing daily is still trippin' me out...

It's pretty interesting here.

The grocery stores seem to be taking differing approaches.

One of them is only letting a certain number of people in at a time. That one easily has the most stock (pretty close to normal levels), but you might have to wait 20-30 minutes to get in.

The others aren't limiting the numbers of customers, so you can go right in and out. But they aren't as well stocked. It's not too bad, but there's a chance they won't have what you're looking for and you'll end up having to go to the other store anyway. lol

Last edited:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty interesting here.

The grocery stores seem to be taking differing approaches.

One of them is only letting a certain number of people in at a time. That one easily has the most stock (pretty close to normal levels), but you might have to wait 20-30 minutes to get in.

The others aren't limiting the numbers of customers, so you can go right in and out. But they aren't as well stocked. It's not too bad, but there's a chance they won't have what you're looking for and you'll end up having to go to the other store anyway. lol
Question for the CA peeps. what, exactly, does "lockdown" mean for you?

any different than what we have here? Told to stay in, only go out if necessary (food, medicine, etc), wash hands, etc. Restaurants are open but only for takeout.

different for those in CA/NY?

FYI - we also have some stores who open early and only let seniors in for an hour or so.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

any different than what we have here? Told to stay in, only go out if necessary (food, medicine, etc), wash hands, etc. Restaurants are open but only for takeout.

FYI - we also have some stores who open early and only let seniors in for an hour or so.

It's a mixed bag.

In my area, other than the grocery stores, it's pretty much business as usual. There are fewer folks out, but restaurants still seem to be open for indoor dining.

But in the more heavily populated areas like LA, the Bay area, etc. they're a good bit closer to lockdown.

Although, as of yesterday, I guess there were still people at the beaches, etc.

The other thing that's different here is things like the beaches. There's a lot that you can do outside of your house and have plenty of "social distance".

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a mixed bag.

In my area, other than the grocery stores, it's pretty much business as usual. There are fewer folks out, but restaurants still seem to be open for indoor dining.

But in the more heavily populated areas like LA, the Bay area, etc. they're a good bit closer to lockdown.

Although, as of yesterday, I guess there were still people at the beaches, etc.

The other thing that's different here is things like the beaches. There's a lot that you can do outside of your house and have plenty of "social distance".
so other than using the term, lockdown, there not much different than here it seems...well, that and having a shit ton more people.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so other than using the term, lockdown, there not much different than here it seems...well, that and having a shit ton more people.

Yeah. Hollywood is here, so we have to dramatize shit a little. lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Hollywood is here, so we have to dramatize shit a little. lol
You have nothing on our governor who last week said 40-70% of those in Ohio will get the virus. If my math is correct, that is 5-8 million people.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have nothing on our governor who last week said 40-70% of those in Ohio will get the virus. If my math is correct, that is 5-8 million people.

Ours isn't much, if any better.

If he hasn't already said something stupider, you can bet he will.

He just wants to know what he has to beat. lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ours isn't much, if any better.

If he hasn't already said something stupider, you can bet he will.

He just wants to know what he has to beat. lol
yours is definitely on this level or beyond. Thought he said 50% at one time which is, what, $20 mil+?

But ours has not used "lockdown" yet so I guess he's holding back some.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's pretty much the deal in SF right now. People are going outside because the kids are bored cooped up at home, but that's it. Only trips to grocery store, and to pick up takeout. It's my son's birthday today and all he gets to do is FaceTime with friends. We'll do a party down the road after this clears up.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty much the deal in SF right now. People are going outside because the kids are bored cooped up at home, but that's it. Only trips to grocery store, and to pick up takeout. It's my son's birthday today and all he gets to do is FaceTime with friends. We'll do a party down the road after this clears up.
How old? My son's Bday as well. 17. Little old for a party so not too upset about the situation as far as effect on his bday.....playing his video games with his friends like he'd probably be doing anyway.

Yours might be upset now, but he'll be glad it happened when his party rolls around....hopefully not too far down the road.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yours is definitely on this level or beyond. Thought he said 50% at one time which is, what, $20 mil+?

But ours has not used "lockdown" yet so I guess he's holding back some.

Maybe they have a bet?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well today's numbers took a huge jump so who knows. All NY because they are doing so much testing there

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same thing here in the Bay Area. If I never moved back to CA from OH, I guess my life would be no different.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing here in the Bay Area. If I never moved back to CA from OH, I guess my life would be no different.
At least here the governor has not called it a lockdown...so we've got that going for us.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I go to the grocery store just to pick up beer, I wonder if I'd get in trouble. My wife forgot to get beer when she did the grocery run earlier today.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least here the governor has not called it a lockdown...so we've got that going for us.

LOL. I'm glad I'm not in Puerto Rico. They have a curfew. But who knows, maybe that is coming for all of us soon.