• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant also has Coronavirus

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NYC going to kick corona ass before the other states

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda pathetic how Wiggy can't stop trolling even during something as serious as this. He can be safely ignored, as usual
worse than him trolling, though, is when the Governor of CA makes these claims.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did we figure who the two Lakers that tested positive

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. trolling is quoting medical experts and government officials. It is going to be a sobering next year for you @msgkings322.

Here’s How More Than 20 Infectious-Disease Experts See Coronavirus Playing Out in the U.S.

Aggregating the forecasts of the experts’ various models, they have cobbled together a composite image of what the next several months could look like in the U.S. In the latest surveys, experts predict the coronavirus will continue to escalate through April, with hospitalizations from the virus not peaking until May, followed by a second wave of the virus arriving in the fall.

The results also indicate that experts expect a grim death toll — somewhere in the range of 195,000 deaths in the U.S. by the end of the year. (The seasonal flu, by contrast, causes between 11,000 and 95,000 deaths every year.)

That figure, while massive, is less than one-tenth the number of deaths estimated in a worst-case-scenario model from Imperial College in London — the one that reportedly spurred the Trump administration into action. That report suggested that, without intervention, the coronavirus could cost 2.2 million lives in the U.S. (One of the senior authors of that report is a participant in the expert survey.)

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. trolling is quoting medical experts and government officials. It is going to be a sobering next year for you @msgkings322.

Here’s How More Than 20 Infectious-Disease Experts See Coronavirus Playing Out in the U.S.

Aggregating the forecasts of the experts’ various models, they have cobbled together a composite image of what the next several months could look like in the U.S. In the latest surveys, experts predict the coronavirus will continue to escalate through April, with hospitalizations from the virus not peaking until May, followed by a second wave of the virus arriving in the fall.

The results also indicate that experts expect a grim death toll — somewhere in the range of 195,000 deaths in the U.S. by the end of the year. (The seasonal flu, by contrast, causes between 11,000 and 95,000 deaths every year.)

That figure, while massive, is less than one-tenth the number of deaths estimated in a worst-case-scenario model from Imperial College in London — the one that reportedly spurred the Trump administration into action. That report suggested that, without intervention, the coronavirus could cost 2.2 million lives in the U.S. (One of the senior authors of that report is a participant in the expert survey.)
Do they expect a second wave in China? That large country that seems to be past it with 3000 deaths.

I noticed this.....
"That first week, McAndrew and Reich included the question, “Do you think confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. will exceed 100 by April 1?” Reich says that a large share of experts thought it wouldn’t. “Just over 60 percent of experts thought that the number of COVID-19 cases would exceed 100 by April 1 — and we’ve obviously blown past that.” " data-reactid="42" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">That first week, McAndrew and Reich included the question, “Do you think confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. will exceed 100 by April 1?” Reich says that a large share of experts thought it wouldn’t. “Just over 60 percent of experts thought that the number of COVID-19 cases would exceed 100 by April 1 — and we’ve obviously blown past that.”

As of Thursday afternoon — still more than two weeks out from April 1 — the number of cases in the U.S. was 11,274, with more than 150 deaths, according to figures compiled by Johns Hopkins University."

Problem was we also had a governor in Ohio who supposedly was relying on experts who said a week or so ago we would have 200K cases in US by now even though there had only been around 130K on the planet.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're disgusting.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who’s not intervening? I don’t understand why these supposedly smart people are sitting around, concocting all these doomsday, worst-case scenarios when they could be putting their gray matter to use and try to figure out a solution. instead, they’re writing reports about what-ifs and maybes. Infectious disease experts? Then get your asses to work!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really not getting the need/purpose for his gloom and doom agenda.

You're not? It's obvious...he's found something juicy he can troll us with that is sure to get a reaction, the goal of all trolls. But he's doing it over actual matters of life and death, not just sports.

What a miserable prick.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the site I use to track the virus. Yesterday the US had its first day of non-parabolic new cases. It was still higher than March 19, but not by an exponentially larger amount like it was all the days before.

We'll see about today, but the trend has to start sometime. Also it seems the problem is mostly New York right now.

United States Coronavirus: 24,137 Cases and 288 Deaths - Worldometer

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the site I use to track the virus. Yesterday the US had its first day of non-parabolic new cases. It was still higher than March 19, but not by an exponentially larger amount like it was all the days before.

We'll see about today, but the trend has to start sometime. Also it seems the problem is mostly New York right now.

I use the same site.

I wouldn't say NY/NJ is a problem. We're just testing way more than the other states.

More testing=more cases

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use the same site.

I wouldn't say NY/NJ is a problem. We're just testing way more than the other states.

More testing=more cases
That could easily be the case. There might be millions that have it in the US but don't even know it. Because it's not dangerous to most.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not? It's obvious...he's found something juicy he can troll us with that is sure to get a reaction, the goal of all trolls. But he's doing it over actual matters of life and death, not just sports.

What a miserable prick.
I must have said it wrong.....I get he is trolling. Never thought he'd go this far, though, unless something made him believe what is being spewed (as he is not making this stuff up...he does here these things)

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I recall, Monday was something like 5500 cases and 110 deaths. If my math is correct, that makes the rate of death in the 2% range. I have seen the current #s you just showed and that is closer to 1%.

and if we know there are 24,000 cases that probably means there are a boatload more while the deaths are probably accurate.

So, sure, this is scary and serious, and for some it is very scary and serious. But many are just out there trying to scare people...and they clearly are succeeding.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I recall, Monday was something like 5500 cases and 110 deaths. If my math is correct, that makes the rate of death in the 2% range. I have seen the current #s you just showed and that is closer to 1%.

and if we know there are 24,000 cases that probably means there are a boatload more while the deaths are probably accurate.

So, sure, this is scary and serious, and for some it is very scary and serious. But many are just out there trying to scare people...and they clearly are succeeding.

lol tell me about it. it's crazy. i'm lucky to work in an "essential industry", or our doors would be shut tight here...

the hoarding i'm seeing daily is still trippin' me out...