• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kentucky LB Jamin Davis Highlights

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man ,the hype

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been. Jamaica is next on my list.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man ,the hype

For Davis...I hope that is true. I think he will have to contend with Parsons for the honor.

As for Pitts, I think he is the best player in the draft. That being said, it will be a QB.
Trevor Lawrence will start day 1.
Zac Wilson will start day 1.
Justin Fields will probably start day 1.
Mac Jones may start day 1.

Fields is in the best position regarding the team around him With Robinson and Goodwin catching passes And David Montgomery in the backfield. They also have the best OL of the top three.

Lawrence and Wilson both go to places with no weapons at all. The Jets did sign Corey Davis and maybe DJ can improve for JAX, but nobody is scared.

The wildcard here is Mac Jones. He is going to the best organization by far with the best coaches. I know NE said they are going with Cam but I can easily see them changing their minds. They have a couple of decent weapons and have upgraded their line, supposedly. Jones is the best fit and most ready to start.

BTW: I think Pitts goes for 1,000 and 10 year one.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Davis...I hope that is true. I think he will have to contend with Parsons for the honor.

As for Pitts, I think he is the best player in the draft. That being said, it will be a QB.
Trevor Lawrence will start day 1.
Zac Wilson will start day 1.
Justin Fields will probably start day 1.
Mac Jones may start day 1.

Fields is in the best position regarding the team around him With Robinson and Goodwin catching passes And David Montgomery in the backfield. They also have the best OL of the top three.

Lawrence and Wilson both go to places with no weapons at all. The Jets did sign Corey Davis and maybe DJ can improve for JAX, but nobody is scared.

The wildcard here is Mac Jones. He is going to the best organization by far with the best coaches. I know NE said they are going with Cam but I can easily see them changing their minds. They have a couple of decent weapons and have upgraded their line, supposedly. Jones is the best fit and most ready to start.

BTW: I think Pitts goes for 1,000 and 10 year one.
Pretty much agree with that.

Jones is the wild card, will BB give him meaningful time to start. I think he has a chance of being the top QB for two reasons. The skills he already has and going to NE. He has a body just like Brady.

Wildcard part 2. How does Meyer fare as an NFL coach? How does Lawrence fare as a QB? He had the lowest 2nd read success of all the QBs.

Much like I said when Mahome's went to KC. Lance went to a team with a coach that will help him. I am not sure Kyle has the patience Andy has. The kid needs to learn more but I think he has a great chance to succeed.