• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kendall Hunter... What's the deal?

G-Funk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What's the deal? Why isn't he getting any touches? The niners have struggled to get the running game going, he seems like the change-of-pace back that could give it a jump start.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's the deal? Why isn't he getting any touches? The niners have struggled to get the running game going, he seems like the change-of-pace back that could give it a jump start.

I think you may be preaching to the choir on this one G! Right now, Harbaugh's mantra seems to be, whether it works or not, keep doing it.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind seeing Kendall Hunter in on some screen passes. Without Gore in, chances are the Defensive Coordinator will call a heavy passrush because why would the 49ers run without Gore?? Surely it's a pass play... then sneak in a screen for a big pick up.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wouldn't mind seeing Kendall Hunter in on some screen passes. Without Gore in, chances are the Defensive Coordinator will call a heavy passrush because why would the 49ers run without Gore?? Surely it's a pass play... then sneak in a screen for a big pick up.

Exactly! Just try something different, anything.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only been two games. I don't fault Harbaugh for attempting to get Gore going early.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some rooks do need to see the field though, not asking for major player minutes obviously, but to sub in our guys....

I'm going to try and pay attention to his sub pattern.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Some rooks do need to see the field though, not asking for major player minutes obviously, but to sub in our guys....

I'm going to try and pay attention to his sub pattern.[/QUO

I was thinking the same: as much as i love Frank, we need to see what Hunter can do too..The Gore thing got old quickly in our last game....I will flip if we do the Gore 2 yrd up the gut sh1t, lol!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm going to try and pay attention to his sub pattern.[/QUO

I was thinking the same: as much as i love Frank, we need to see what Hunter can do too..The Gore thing got old quickly in our last game....I will flip if we do the Gore 2 yrd up the gut sh1t, lol!!!

Based on preseason, one play that I thought Hunter would excel at is the screen.... Hunter seems the perfect change of pace back to Gore.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only been two games. I don't fault Harbaugh for attempting to get Gore going early.

Agreed, cant fault Harb for that. Gores pass blocking is also way better.

But it would be nice as some of you are saying too get him in a game on some plays like a screen etc..... Put him and Gore in the backfield and run some flat routes as well. Im sure we will see some more of him soon its only week 2.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I'm going to try and pay attention to his sub pattern.

Yeah, that is all I'm saying is change it up a little - I'm not advocating benching Gore.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more astonished on the play he did get in on as the 3rd down back. That was obviously the wrong play to get him in the game.