• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kemba Walker

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte will probably miss the playoffs for the third straight year. I was looking up and down their roster. Wow, I don't know if there is a second piece there who checks out as being potentially more than a role player. I don't believe there ought to be an outside expectation of someone in Walker's place searching for greener pastures, but I'm sensing it would be a surprise if he re-signed since it doesn't look to me like he's going to be eligible for the supermax. Is there reason to believe that he would stay put, beyond the fact he has been fairly loyal to Charlotte?

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Charlotte will tank hard in '19-'20 if he walks?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any star would want out with that roster. I'm sure he will want to go to a contending team, he is an underrated player but I would love to see how he would play with maybe 2 very good players around him or another star.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any star would want out with that roster. I'm sure he will want to go to a contending team, he is an underrated player but I would love to see how he would play with maybe 2 very good players around him or another star.
I wonder if the rumors of him coming here were true (had Lebron stayed). Think it was Sexton and Clarkson for him. And, knowing what we know now, would you want that deal (if Lebron had stayed).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the rumors of him coming here were true (had Lebron stayed). Think it was Sexton and Clarkson for him. And, knowing what we know now, would you want that deal (if Lebron had stayed).

I'm sure there could have been something into works but from the sound of it...nothing too serious.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there could have been something into works but from the sound of it...nothing too serious.
From what I had heard they loved Clarkson, so if they liked Sexton as much as we did, have to think Charlotte would want to make the deal as they's get Walker's replacement and an extra year out of Sexton.

We might have needed to take a bad contract in the deal.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I had heard they loved Clarkson, so if they liked Sexton as much as we did, have to think Charlotte would want to make the deal as they's get Walker's replacement and an extra year out of Sexton.

We might have needed to take a bad contract in the deal.

Yeah like the Batum contract. Definitely, not worth it. I think Sexton can be a great player. Not sure if they will sign Clarkson long-term, but he can be a hell of a sixth man

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah like the Batum contract. Definitely, not worth it. I think Sexton can be a great player. Not sure if they will sign Clarkson long-term, but he can be a hell of a sixth man
or trade asset.