• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Keim Q&A

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From 17 hrs ago.

Doesn't see the Skins going after Carr because of money.

Could see maybe Howell, Heinicke and a Brisett or draft pick

Said Rivera knows he needs three starters on the o-line

Expects the Skins to add a corner and a safety.

Expects Skins to add a legit LB to play behind Davis and Holcomb. Not just a guy. Mentioned draft.

Said you can't go into next year with just Howell and Heinicke.

Might bring in a passing game coordinator to help Scott.

Does believe Ron will evaluate his coaching staff.

Doesn't see Ron getting fired because of sale.

Excited to see Chris Paul

A little dated. From yesterday, but Keim is usually spot on.

Keim expects full sale and we should know who and have it finalized by late March. Did say that was a guess.(date)

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From 17 hrs ago.

Expects Skins to add a legit LB to play behind Davis and Holcomb. Not just a guy. Mentioned draft.

Keim expects full sale and we should know who and have it finalized by late March. Did say that was a guess.(date)

I dont understand why they would waste money on TH.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From 17 hrs ago.

Thank you and I am not shooting the messenger here...LOL

Doesn't see the Skins going after Carr because of money. Unless it is 35-40 million plus a year as a FA or costly trade, it makes no sense. He traded for and paid Wentz 28 million for 2022. Rivera still doesn't get it.

Could see maybe Howell, Heinicke and a Brisett or draft pick. YUCK!

Said Rivera knows he needs three starters on the o-line. You mean he is cleaning up his own mess? That would be good.

Expects the Skins to add a corner and a safety. Agreed

Expects Skins to add a legit LB to play behind Davis and Holcomb. Not just a guy. Mentioned draft. That means we resign Holcomb who is an UFA right? We were doomed with depth once Rivera brought in Mayo and Bostic as LB depth.

Said you can't go into next year with just Howell and Heinicke. True

Might bring in a passing game coordinator to help Scott. This would be exactly what Rivera would do. Turner should be fired on Black Monday. Can anyone name 1 good reason to keep this man around? His offense has gotten worse each year statistically. He simply struggles to put together a gameplan strategy and call plays.

Does believe Ron will evaluate his coaching staff. He has to...but he is also a dead man walking and could opt to maintain friendships instead of doing the right thing.

Doesn't see Ron getting fired because of sale. Agreed. We are stuck with him through 2023.

Excited to see Chris Paul. True

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, Howell can backup whomever you bring in to start. Problem is I don't want RR picking said QB and I don't want ST calling plays any longer.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you and I am not shooting the messenger here...LOL

Doesn't see the Skins going after Carr because of money. Unless it is 35-40 million plus a year as a FA or costly trade, it makes no sense. He traded for and paid Wentz 28 million for 2022. Rivera still doesn't get it.

Could see maybe Howell, Heinicke and a Brisett or draft pick. YUCK!

Said Rivera knows he needs three starters on the o-line. You mean he is cleaning up his own mess? That would be good.

Expects the Skins to add a corner and a safety. Agreed

Expects Skins to add a legit LB to play behind Davis and Holcomb. Not just a guy. Mentioned draft. That means we resign Holcomb who is an UFA right? We were doomed with depth once Rivera brought in Mayo and Bostic as LB depth.

Said you can't go into next year with just Howell and Heinicke. True

Might bring in a passing game coordinator to help Scott. This would be exactly what Rivera would do. Turner should be fired on Black Monday. Can anyone name 1 good reason to keep this man around? His offense has gotten worse each year statistically. He simply struggles to put together a gameplan strategy and call plays.

Does believe Ron will evaluate his coaching staff. He has to...but he is also a dead man walking and could opt to maintain friendships instead of doing the right thing.

Doesn't see Ron getting fired because of sale. Agreed. We are stuck with him through 2023.

Excited to see Chris Paul. True
Exactly why RR is starting TH this week, relations. WTF cares at this point, TH is not a starter and we know who he is. Start Howell you dumb ass.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, Howell can backup whomever you bring in to start. Problem is I don't want RR picking said QB and I don't want ST calling plays any longer.

I agree. Plus, if we do bring in a vet will it be in a competition in TC or will the job be just given to him?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly why RR is starting TH this week, relations. WTF cares at this point, TH is not a starter and we know who he is. Start Howell you dumb ass.

it was announced that RR is starting Howell for Sunday

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless he prices himself out of our market then why not bring him in ? he is a career BU and last i checked we still need BU's

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless he prices himself out of our market then why not bring him in ? he is a career BU and last i checked we still need BU's

Wasted money. Its either Howell or the vet QB that are going to play. Or maybe a draft pick.What do you think he is going to ask for?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasted money. Its either Howell or the vet QB that are going to play. Or maybe a draft pick.What do you think he is going to ask for?
wasted money ? i dont think so . i wouldnt pay him more then 5 mil . i dont know what we are going to do at qb . i know what we should do

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see what kind of moxy Howell has before making decisions about a back up QB. We are getting ahead of ourselves. One thing for sure, Wentz should be released at seasons end. Make a determination on TH after seeing Howell this week. The plan is to bring in a vet you can be certain of that with RR here. How may very well be a viable starter or viable back up and TH will not be needed. Its a wait and see...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see what kind of moxy Howell has before making decisions about a back up QB. We are getting ahead of ourselves. One thing for sure, Wentz should be released at seasons end. Make a determination on TH after seeing Howell this week. The plan is to bring in a vet you can be certain of that with RR here. How may very well be a viable starter or viable back up and TH will not be needed. Its a wait and see...
that's true ,