• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kearse Retires

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy made $19M in his career, but overall seems like a good guy. Would've never had the 'should've run' goal line play if it wasn't for him making that ridiculous catch in the Super Bowl.

Anyway, he's set for life if he didn't blow it all on hookers, blow, and cars.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 of the greatest catches in Seahawks history.

4th down vs SF and the walk off vs GB

Oh, and that absolutely bonkers catch in the SB against NE, that wouldn't have been forgotten if we had won the game.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, and that absolutely bonkers catch in the SB against NE, that wouldn't have been forgotten if we had won the game.
It was better than the Tyree catch, but yeah no one remembers it, just the pick on the goal line.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yah he had some damn good catches (little bit of luck on that Pats SBOWL catch). The best catch of all time IMO though was Lockett's toe touch last year. That was quite possibly the most ridiculous and "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" catch I've seen in NFL history. Everyone raves about Odell's dumbass one handed grab, but the catch that Lockett made along with the throw would've SERIOUSLY pissed me off if I was not a Seahawks fan. The OBJ catch was like, "Eh, okay?"

@Destroydacre nobody else seems to remember that until Seattle's D started getting injuries and 2 DL went down, Tom Brady was doing fuck all.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah he had some damn good catches (little bit of luck on that Pats SBOWL catch). The best catch of all time IMO though was Lockett's toe touch last year. That was quite possibly the most ridiculous and "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" catch I've seen in NFL history. Everyone raves about Odell's dumbass one handed grab, but the catch that Lockett made along with the throw would've SERIOUSLY pissed me off if I was not a Seahawks fan. The OBJ catch was like, "Eh, okay?"

@Destroydacre nobody else seems to remember that until Seattle's D started getting injuries and 2 DL went down, Tom Brady was doing fuck all.

Yeah, that's one of the greatest throws and catches ever. The only downside of being at a game vs watching on tv is not understanding how nuts it was in the moment. I sit at the other end of that end zone and had no idea what happened when the refs arms went up.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was better than the Tyree catch, but yeah no one remembers it, just the pick on the goal line.
I'd say the Tyree catch was bigger because of the stakes of the moment. The almost sack, fighting physics to keep that ball from touching the ground, and pretty sure that catch to keep the drive going meant the difference between winning and losing.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's one of the greatest throws and catches ever. The only downside of being at a game vs watching on tv is not understanding how nuts it was in the moment. I sit at the other end of that end zone and had no idea what happened when the refs arms went up.

I watched it on TV, in slow motion at 4K... and still had no idea wtf happened when the refs arms went up. I could've been sitting 10 feet away from the catch filming the fuckin' thing and would've never thought it was a catch. MASS props to the refs on that one. Sometimes we don't give those guys due credit.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story whenever we see an undrafted guy make good money in the league. A little over 19 million take away 40% in taxes agents and taxes he probably walked away with about 13 million. I loved in those days him and Baldwin being undrafted considered to be under dogs and being a "mediocre or pedestrian" receiving group which I think was Chris Carters words. Happy for both him and Doug Baldwin for being undrafted working their ass off to be starting receivers, walking away at a young age and making their money.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pretty unlikely guy to have some of the most iconic and important plays in the franchise's history. The SB49 circus catch is probably the all time SB best but not remembered as such for obvious reasons. Also a triple level local guy -- Lakes High School, UW, and then of course the Hawks -- which is hard to imagine how cool that would have been. Great career, and I am thankful to have seen much of it up close & personal.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh for sure. I still remember Jeremy Lane picking off Brady in the end zone. The injury on that return is a huge part of what doomed the Seahawks IMO. Couple the injuries on the DL with Tharold Simon covering (or attempting to) Edelman and it was a recipe for disaster in the 4th quarter.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That GB catch was one of my favorite moments as a Seahawks fan

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I forgot about that catch. Helleva Concentration to make it.

Would live in SB lure if we could have finished it....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He carved out a nice career. Happy Retirement.