• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KC Royal Pains @ White Sox

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sox take the series and into the heady air of two games over .500. Maybe the hitting is coming around with Eloy batting 3rd. The new pitcher has now two good outings.
Should have swept, but I suppose we shouldn't get too greedy. Still, we need to string together some dubs here. This flirting back and forth with .500 is getting old.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have swept, but I suppose we shouldn't get too greedy. Still, we need to string together some dubs here. This flirting back and forth with .500 is getting old.
I mean, we're 2 games back of 1st in August. 1 game back of Cleveland. I'm rather desperate and greedy. Especially during this stretch of winnable games vs subpar to poor competition.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, we're 2 games back of 1st in August. 1 game back of Cleveland. I'm rather desperate and greedy. Especially during this stretch of winnable games vs subpar to poor competition.
I know that we're fortunate to be playing in such a weak division. But that's exactly the point and why we were overwhelming favorites to win the Central prior to the start of the season. We were considered the only true playoff caliber team in the division. We should have already had it all but sewn up by now. This never ending display of mediocrity has us diehards quite frustrated. We keep waiting for them to open it up, yet they keep managing to fall flat. I'm hoping we can take advantage of this soft spot in the schedule and finally bust a move.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either the sky is falling or we will never lose again….No room for any of this in between stuff gentlemen.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either the sky is falling or we will never lose again….No room for any of this in between stuff gentlemen.
Here's the problem. The sky is always falling with the Sox......but then it just stops halfway and hovers in midair.