• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: KC Chiefs (9-1) @ LA Rams (9-1) | 8:15pm ESPN

Who wins?

• Total voters

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen Peyton Manning have random games with a pretty bad output in the turnover department. So yes, I am absolutely denying it.

2 blindside stripsacks from Donald

1 INT as being hit

Another desperation heave.

The pick 6 is 1000% his fault due to poor footwork.

If you want to argue he should've stepped up in the pocket on those sacks, I'd disagree, but at some point I think we're doing the Rams a disservice by pretending Mahomes was just reckless with the ball. They made huge plays.
I think that is a fair analysis of Mahomes' turnovers against the Rams. I have no dog in this hunt, but I feel he played one helluva game, those turnovers notwithstanding. Mahomes reminds me of a more accurate Brett Favre in his heyday, or perhaps a (much) more mobile Dan Marino.....maybe a hybrid of the two.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are fucking nuts, he carried this team last night. No doubt!

Ok enough of the kool aid. Was he good? Yes. Is he young? Yes. But he also missed a few open passes badly. Rams also get blasted without a lot of Chief flags early and 2 defensive TDs. At home

Goff did lead a comeback late in Q4 and our defense held them off.

Defense gets the game ball and they were the reason we won. McVay forgot about Gurley and went Mike Martz late giving KC more than 1 minute left.

A lot of maturing needed and that takes time. I’d rather have Mahomes than Goff all day

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch more ball. He’s young no doubt but without 2 defensive scores and a lot of flags that have gone our way, we are getting blasted right now.

Goff comes and goes

Seriously, your opinion is shit about Goff. He should be second in the NFL MVP count, behind Brees

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay forgot about Gurley and went Mike Martz late giving KC more than 1 minute left.
Something that gets lost in all of this. If Hill manages to do something with that booming punt then thats what everyone is talking about right now.

I'm not going to go into too much with the Goff vs Mahomes debate but I would definitely take the Rams trenches over the KC trenches. I think Mahomes is more valuable to the Chiefs because he needs to be. Andy Reid could probably get 3.5 yards a carry behind the Rams oline.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, your opinion is shit about Goff. He should be second in the NFL MVP count, behind Brees

Oh boy. You got it bad.

My opinion is that he’s good and young. Not great. Not as valuable as Gurley. I simply don’t drink the kool aid

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something that gets lost in all of this. If Hill manages to do something with that booming punt then thats what everyone is talking about right now.

I'm not going to go into too much with the Goff vs Mahomes debate but I would definitely take the Rams trenches over the KC trenches. I think Mahomes is more valuable to the Chiefs because he needs to be. Andy Reid could probably get 3.5 yards a carry behind the Rams oline.

Our D getting big stops on KC offense was huge. That offense is pretty potent. I never felt comfortable with any lead. Crazy game

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is me here in the Rams are 10-1 bad asses thread

2FF4A77D-4607-48FF-BFB8-7A710CAF560D.jpeg

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff is good.
And he could last longer because he’s more of a pocket QB.
And he has McVay.
He’s got weapons and the best RB in the league.
Good Oline
He’s young
He’s using his TEs more
Going into a bye week

I’m just not sold on the big game winning ability of Goff yet. Yet

He’s got a lot of room to learn for sure. Just not sure if he’s got that X factor that Brees has and Brady or even Russell Wilson has.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 7 or 8 people have voted for the Rams since the game ended

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok enough of the kool aid. Was he good? Yes. Is he young? Yes. But he also missed a few open passes badly. Rams also get blasted without a lot of Chief flags early and 2 defensive TDs. At home

Goff did lead a comeback late in Q4 and our defense held them off.

Defense gets the game ball and they were the reason we won. McVay forgot about Gurley and went Mike Martz late giving KC more than 1 minute left.

A lot of maturing needed and that takes time. I’d rather have Mahomes than Goff all day

The Rams get blasted if they don't get the 2 td and Chiefs flags, really? Well first thing is the Chiefs only had 5 penalties called on them in quarters 2-4. Secondly, the Chiefs too score a defensive touchdown. Its not like the Rams scored two more defensive touchdowns than the Chiefs. Thirdly, Goff is 10-1, with no qb in football having more game winning drives than him. Rams would gotten blasted if this, if that, is complete nonsense, Goff can't help the defense. All he can do is throw for over 400 yards, no picks, rise to the occasion on primetime like usual, without arguably the Rams best WR and ineffective Gurley, and the Chiefs still couldn't stop him.

You can have Mahomes, he had all his weapons and still failed twice in clutch time against a suspect defense. While Goff gets the win, with another game winning drive. Lol, whatever!

Last edited:

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff is good.
And he could last longer because he’s more of a pocket QB.
And he has McVay.
He’s got weapons and the best RB in the league.
Good Oline
He’s young
He’s using his TEs more
Going into a bye week

I’m just not sold on the big game winning ability of Goff yet. Yet

He’s got a lot of room to learn for sure. Just not sure if he’s got that X factor that Brees has and Brady or even Russell Wilson has.

You will take the guy, who has what big game winning ability? Criticize Goff, and Mahomes has none to speak of. Lol, you're too much.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goff proved his tonight, besides Donald did anyone on the Rams defensive line do anything, unlike KC.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams get blasted if they don't get the 2 td and Chiefs flags, really? Well first thing is the Chiefs only had 5 penalties called on them in quarters 2-4. Secondly, the Chiefs too score a defensive touchdown. Its not like the Rams scored two more defensive touchdowns than the Rams,. Thirdly, Goff is 10-1, with no qb in football having more game winning drives than him. Rams would gotten blasted if this, if that, is complete nonsense, Goff can't help the defense. All he can do is throw for over 400 yards, no picks, rise to the occasion on primetime like usual, without arguably the Rams best WR and ineffective Gurley, and the Chiefs still couldn't stop him.

You can have Mahomes, he had all his weapons and still failed twice in clutch time against a suspect defense. While Goff gets the win, with another game winning drive. Lol, whatever!

:kermit:

Kool aid is flowing

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff proved his tonight, besides Donald did anyone on the Rams defensive line do anything, unlike KC.

Defense held the Chiefs with 1 minute to go and the game on the line. After some dipshit play calling.

You know.. D as a unit :L

You order that Goff fat head yet?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Goff had a really good game.

No idea why you would put the 'besides Donald' qualifier in there. Reminds me of a girl that I was trying to hook up with back in college who asked me 'besides my looks, can you name a quality about me you like?' and I looked at her like she was speaking a foreign language.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like a bunch of fans arguing between Brady and Manning. Count your blessings that your quarterback is in that kind of debate. You could be rolling for the long haul with Trevor Siemian, Paxton Lynch, Brock Osweiller or Case Keenum.

Helluva game last night. I was thoroughly entertained.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like a bunch of fans arguing between Brady and Manning. Count your blessings that your quarterback is in that kind of debate. You could be rolling for the long haul with Trevor Siemian, Paxton Lynch, Brock Osweiller or Case Keenum.

Helluva game last night. I was thoroughly entertained.

Oh we had the Case Keenum experience. He actually outplayed Goff when we played and our D was pretty good that day.